What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

hindy111

Post Whore
Trying to convince real Panthers fans that Junior Paulo or Shaun Lane would benefit our team while the Eels sit down in 13th on the ladder, is laughable.

Get on the Souffs forum and try to offload them there...

Shaun Lane was a joke.
Jnr Paulo in Penriths system would fire.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree with Hindy here. Let’s face it; we are looking for a Spencer type impact player so would only need him to play 20-40 mins a game.

it then becomes about the bucks you need to pay him, given the role.

I think TPJ is the guy should go for this season. He is 28 and can play.

hindy111

Post Whore
TPJ who didnt want to play the game but his parents forced him to and is only crawling back because he realised he wouldn't make money boxing and doesn't want to live in Sydney is the guy people keep mentioning as a good signing for Penrith?

Stop it.

It's perfect. He won't get paid his value due to this. A potential 700k player for 350k

WestyLife

First Grade
It's perfect. He won't get paid his value due to this. A potential 700k player for 350k

He wants an easy pay day and will try and exit his contract as soon as it gets tough and he's held accountable. There's a reason no one has offered to take him on and there's some desperate clubs out there.

That short period With us is thought of way too highly it's easy to look good over a few weeks no way he has the discipline for 30 weeks of hard work.

WestyLife

First Grade
He wants an easy pay day and will try and exit his contract as soon as it gets tough and he's held accountable. There's a reason no one has offered to take him on and there's some desperate clubs out there.

That short period With us is thought of way too highly it's easy to look good over a few weeks no way he has the discipline for 30 weeks of hard work.

You want to talk as a panther fan @hindy111 recommend someone genuinely helpful. I understand the Paulo thing think he's a fee years too old @Iamback had it right with 24 give or take and I can't see Paulo taking a pay cut and playing small minutes off the bench.

MugaB

Coach
Hindy For FUX sake enough with flogging the parra players here, no one values them, we embarrassed them all in the GF only 1.5 seasons ago, with good reason, they are not able to handle a full 80mins of grind... please think outside that club, if your are seriously offering advice, the only guys I would think could kick on would be the 2 young props we mentioned some weeks back, b4 this whole fifi drama unfolded

age.s

First Grade
Would be happy to give TPJ a go. What he put on field for us was tremendous. If he cuts and runs what would we really lose?
I tend to agree, but he doesn't want to move here. How flexible he with the no Sydney requirement, who knows.

murraymob

Coach
S
I think TPJ is the guy should go for this season. He is 28 and can play.
Sorry Hindy but he carried to much baggage he gave it to the dogs when he left and is only back in the nrl because he got knocked out by a guy who was 0-4 in his previous fight

Latest posts