What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

callmack1

Staff member
On the other hand Rorters are a comin.... they had all the calls tonight and in a fortnight I think they'll beat St Merge...

Callmack where did you get that banner thing re Sutto........??? I love it...
Thanks man, I made it. It's just from the away jersey avatar that I have had all year but I thought it'd be cool to pay tribute to Sutto and add the writing like what will be on his jersey to my avatar and add a banner to my signature for this week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 I have had a gutful of the refs... they're ruining the game and turning fans away.... first 14 rounds they reffed it differently to what they are now... is we make up the rules as we go bro??..

Sharks handed the game against Warriors a few weeks ago off a clear forward pass and handed it again last night....

Poor Canberra again.....

I expect us to be stuffed over today too..... we have to find a way to overcome it...

callmack1

Staff member
@callmack1 I have had a gutful of the refs... they're ruining the game and turning fans away.... first 14 rounds they reffed it differently to what they are now... is we make up the rules as we go bro??..

Sharks handed the game against Warriors a few weeks ago off a clear forward pass and handed it again last night....

Poor Canberra again.....

I expect us to be stuffed over today too..... we have to find a way to overcome it...
Yep, last night was an absoulute joke no doubt!

Hi Calllmack
Took my wife and daughter over to Eastgardens last night to see a movie (I just hung around for a couple of hours) and when movie had finished we decided to dirive over to Kingsford to eat.
All chinese/thai etc were pretty busy (a cold night) but finally found one with a spare table and has fate would have it,as I looked in through the sliding door there is the man himself...Russell Crowe and his family.
Would have loved to say a thousand things to him but just tapped him on the shoulder and said "go the bunnies!".
As he left he had a couple of container leftovers....maybe for John Sutton?

CliveC

Juniors
Hi Calllmack
Took my wife and daughter over to Eastgardens last night to see a movie (I just hung around for a couple of hours) and when movie had finished we decided to dirive over to Kingsford to eat.
All chinese/thai etc were pretty busy (a cold night) but finally found one with a spare table and has fate would have it,as I looked in through the sliding door there is the man himself...Russell Crowe and his family.
Would have loved to say a thousand things to him but just tapped him on the shoulder and said "go the bunnies!".
That's a good yarn mate!

callmack1

Staff member
Hi Calllmack
That's awesome man!! It's a shame you couldn't have a longer conversation with him but good on ya for respecting his family time.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Kodi Nikorima frustrating that half....

Cmon Shoncos and get the win and do us a favour... they just need to execute a bit better and be more patient..

Hopefully the refs ride em home..

Travitoh

First Grade
Put Cody and AR at 6 and 7 for Cronulla last night and the Sharks walk it.
Moylan and Townsend were either awful or missing.

CliveC

Juniors
Put Cody and AR at 6 and 7 for Cronulla last night and the Sharks walk it.
Moylan and Townsend were either awful or missing.
Mate I have it on good authority from another forum that Cody and AR are useless and should be playing reserve grade!
Lol.
Watching a replay of our last game against Parra Walker was instrumental in all three first half tries including that fab. Chip kick for AJ.
Poor Parra didn't know what to do!

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
Wests suffered a comedown after a good win last week emotionally. But every emotion levels out with a counter emotion.
The high of one week is countered with a low the next. It also works the other way where teams will bounce back after a horror week. NZ vs Penrith compared to vs Brisbane for example.
Mental emotion can be a huge factor in sport and can be attributed to so many upsets that happen.