What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Run home

Travitoh

First Grade
I was laughing at Turner for thinking we have a chance to make the 8. He might be right and I was wrong.
But we have to rely on points difference and other teams above us losing.

You'd prefer that players said 'why bother, we're done'?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I wouldn't of minded if they were just straight up and real and said something like "yeah we're not thinking about finals, we're just trying to win each game and if that gets us in then cool, but otherwise we wanna have a solid end to the season to build a foundation for 2018..." we all know the odds are mathematically impossible right now but if we win each game and everything else goes right then we have a chance but right now I just wanna see our guys put an 80 minute effort in you know?

Watching the dragons slide there's still room for another team in the top 8. Probably be Penrith though!

CAFPOW

Juniors

No, But they were playing like they're done. Hypothetically, do you think we would make the 8 if we need to win 7 out of 7 with 6 games left? It is my fault, I did not do that ladder predictor thing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I just can't see where our next win is coming from.

The attitude is so poor and we need a roster overhaul.

It's such a shame AR has declined so fast.

I think he is carrying injuries.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths are shiiit thats the real facts from the head to the tail it stinks . p.s. Tell me russell crowe is this what our sponsors and fans/members deserve after 2014 after all we"ve been through now you have put us back to the dark old days why should we support you when you told everyone to sign up and be a member what about you have you been asleep at the wheel?where is your care of duty gone russell? souths now have a shiiit team with a shiiit management just have a good old look at us now russell crowe we are shiiit .

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
brilliant last 3 posts from curns13 just brilliant mate keep up the great input i would not had expected anything less from you...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whilst it is an opinion what is your solution in your honest opinion Curns.

It seems it's a mess and we are headed further south tbh with you!

We have declined rapidly!

Imo the players heart hasn't been in it this season. You have to want to win to win!

I credit the Knights on their heart they have showed this season. We have not showed any really.

CAFPOW

Juniors
For us to make the 8, We need these teams to win

Rd22
Boncos
Sharks
Tigpies

Rd23
Knights
Bitans
Cowboys
Warriors

Rd24
Bitans
Boncos
Raiders

Rd25
Boncos
Knights
Dogs
Seagulls
Panthers

Rd26
Seagulls
Storm

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
mate im sorry but it aint going to happen do you honestly think our boys can aim up on the storm/broncs/cows/easts/manly/sharks ....mate we cant even beat parra and look how invigorated they were last game souths are dead ducks in the water but i appreciate your input...Shadow...

CAFPOW

Juniors
mate im sorry but it aint going to happen do you honestly think our boys can aim up on the storm/broncs/cows/easts/manly/sharks ....mate we cant even beat parra and look how invigorated they were last game souths are dead ducks in the water but i appreciate your input...Shadow...

I am not saying we will make the 8, but strange things happened before :)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I am not saying we will make the 8, but strange things happened before :)

mate i know that and i appreciate your summary buts lets be blatantly honest here we are 4 top players away from threatening the top 4 teams in 2018.....mate all we need is dylan walker and another winger gee i wish nathan merritt was 21 yrs old again problem solved . then we need 2 mongrel forwards such as klemmer and nathan brown then we will be close again to singing glory glory again....but if we stick with farah/turner/tyrrell/clark/greinke/cherro/gosiewski/britt/burns/talakai/jennings/and co then we wont be smashing any top 4 teams ever ..p.s. can we swap our team for the storm can you just imagine bellyache"s face looking at this shiiit lot: farah/turner/tyrrell/clark/greinke/cherro/gosiewski/britt/burns/talakai/jennings/and co........Shadow...SACK THE DUDS OR STICK WITH MEDIOCRITY CAFPOW . BELLYACHE WOULD HAVE NIGHTMARES COACHING THIS SHIIIT LOT: farah/turner/tyrrell/clark/greinke/cherro/gosiewski/britt/burns/talakai/jennings/and co .