What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ownership of being wrong thread 2018

OldPanther

Coach
my god can we please just stop all this arguing. I get mass amounts of emails of notifications that someone has commented on this forum, only to see nothing related to footy. I just want to read footy!

Hey I tried to be nice.

my god can we please just stop all this arguing. I get mass amounts of emails of notifications that someone has commented on this forum, only to see nothing related to footy. I just want to read footy!
Done. All I did was air MY OPINION.

soc123_au

Staff member
What the f**k is going on on here? Its like a f**king kindergarten. Keep the clunge in the kitchen and not the forum is the lesson here.

Alice excluded, at least she can take a bit of banter now. I'm impressed she has even used the bex thing a few times herself.

What the f**k is going on on here? Its like a f**king kindergarten. Keep the clunge in the kitchen and not the forum is the lesson here.

Alice excluded, at least she can take a bit of banter now. I'm impressed she has even used the bex thing a few times herself.
f**k off old man. You don't post here enough anymore to get a say

Last edited: