What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali

JamesRustle

First Grade
Get fatty in the ring with Gal
Initially I thought that would be unfair to have Gal beat up on a pensioner, but Fatty would draw on the magic from his 1995 origin coaching heroics and that f**king catch from 1993 to spring an upset win over Gal.

ed-grimley

Bench
Initially I thought that would be unfair to have Gal beat up on a pensioner, but Fatty would draw on the magic from his 1995 origin coaching heroics and that f**king catch from 1993 to spring an upset win over Gal.
Fatty hasn't been the same since fell on his head - that could be good and bad.

carcharias

Immortal
Not one sharks player tested positive to any banned drugs
Especially Gallen who is one of the most tested players in the game

That is why they only gave all the players a 3 game ban.
A token ban ...once the season was already lost.
Surely if they had real evidence they wouldn't banned the team for at least 12 months

They had sweet f**k all
They spent about 24 months and couldn't get one single piece of evidence on any player.
All they could claim was that Dank worked for the sharks for 4 weeks and gave them peptides...which are not actually illegal.

There are certain forms that are banned in sport only.

I can go to the health shop and buy them tomorrow...no questions asked.

And they didn't work at all anyway
We lost 10 in a row.

Then we came back from the spoon and become premiers

They should make a movie about us and our Leader.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Cronulla would go back to back this year if they had Papalii instead of Gallen.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
They probably saw that they were playing the knights mext week. Hope they spring an upset

I wouldnt discount it.

Knights are a bit of a boogeyside for us (they could have beat us twice last year) and we flat out stink right now. The knights have enthusiasm.

That said I imagine Sticky has absolutely got stuck into the idiots so they should be fired up.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
We didn't have that big horn.

Things are different now we've got the big horn.
Was there the afternoon the Raiders unveiled the big horn. You'd have thought the Raiders wold have been smarter than to debut it versus the Sharks.....42-16 from memory. Still had nothing on the Semi last year when we effectively ended the raiders season and Ennis took the piss out of the viking clap.....priceless.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Still had nothing on the Semi last year when we effectively ended the raiders season and Ennis took the piss out of the viking clap.....priceless.
No.. he was there..

valentine-holmes-of-the-sharks-celebrates-with-trainer-steve-price-picture-id481173828

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
No you didn't. Still made it just as far if we had won.

Papalii showed you how to end a team's season in 2012.
Nah.....winner of our semi got a week off and a prelim v's a busted Cows. Loser ultimately a prelim v Storm in Melbourne. No way we win the comp last year if we lose to you guys. On a side-note I think a fair portion of the Sharks dislike for the Raiders is on the back of our hatred for Ricky. Raiders play a good brand of footy when they're "on" but nothing quite beats a Sticky tantrum for pure entertainment value.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It's been a while since we've seen a classic Ricky tantrum. He seems a lot more chilled these days. Reaching Brian Smith levels of relaxation.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah....Ricky's just a heart and soul type character - was exactly the same with the Sharks. Do admire him for the effort he's put into his foundation to support autistic kids though....so he's not all bad i guess. Must say my favorite all-time Sticky moment was during the Raiders press conference where the Sharks were blasting out Up Up Cronulla in the sheds. Could see the steam coming out the poor kaarrnntts ears!

Latest posts