What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parkes Trial *live updates*

mickdo

Coach
Glenn said:
Kris Inu; well deserved MoM solid in defence and attack, ans impressive goal kicking from out wide.
Do you think Inu has what it takes to be a 75-80% First Grade kicker?

Hellsy

Immortal
Well Nikki did most of the updates dues to Colonels youngest climbing on me and wanting to use my phone :LOL: :LOL:

Blake Green/Feleti Mateo - I though played bloody brilliantly.

Lets not lay sh*t on our players that haven't even played this year before the season kicks off. None of you know how they will play under a new coaching staff

The Colonel

Immortal
mickdo said:

If he does the work that is involved, then possibly. I think he'd be closer to 70% than the 75%+.....

Glenn

First Grade
mickdo said:

Potential is there no question IMHO, now if he has got the consistency that is where I have my doubts, but if he does wouldn't surprise me to see him really putting on the pressure for a first grade berth.
Hopefully will get to see more of him in the trials.
All in all, more like a 70%-75% goal kicker at this stage.

yy_cheng

Coach
Hellsy said:
Well Nikki did most of the updates dues to Colonels youngest climbing on me and wanting to use my phone :lol: :lol:

Blake Green/Feleti Mateo - I though played bloody brilliantly.

Lets not lay sh*t on our players that haven't even played this year before the season kicks off. None of you know how they will play under a new coaching staff

I'm with Hellsy for this one.

Let's just see how they go after say 4 rounds. Hagan might bring the best out of some of the players.

Hellsy

Immortal
That is my hope - the players should all have a clean slate and then be picked (and picked on) based on current form