What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta trial

Pedge1971

First Grade
nah, was sione shooting out of the line for their second try. watson to blame for the third. moga on the first one,

The good
pearces long kicking, our starting middle forwards (especially dan and ese'ese), pongas positioning

the bad
edge sliding defence, bench middle forwards

backrowers and outside backs havent really been in the game, and we're not giving anything away in terms of attacking structures

Hard to argue with any of that Slots.

Noname36

First Grade
Seriously, is there a coaching issue with our edge defence?
Doesn't seem to matter who is out there we leak tries.

In my experience points being scored on the edges signifies problems with the whole defensive line.

I don’t think it’s all doom and gloom or unexpected though. They haven’t played together.

Noname36

First Grade
They’re just too big for us...

I know it’s a trial blah blah blah but they ain’t gonna grow in 2 weeks.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Parra are throwing sone pretty good stuff at us. They will be there again this year. Kane Evans looks a great buy.

Noname36

First Grade
Moga very poor again. He’s the only one that has the advantage of size but they’re still bumping him off.