What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Apey

Staff member
i put on my robe and wizard hat...

bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.
j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.
bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.
bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.
j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious.
bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

:lol:

Kiki

First Grade
The guy who gave me this death virus. I am so sh*tty. Lucky I work from home.

adamkungl

Immortal
Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

Apey

Staff member
'My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility,'

lol, what a champ.

Machiavelli

Juniors
Derryn Hinch, George W Bush, Obama, Rudd, and every other world leader.
Skateboarders
any reality show judge
celebrity chefs
John Endel
Ian Forrester
Abstract Expressionists

Didgi

Matt Preston.

1) His crevatte pisses me off more than my boss
2) He thought there were 12 players in an NRL run on team.

Tiiger'zz Babyy

Juniors
The fat mole at the station in Cronulla that called me a s**t..

Look here you dumpy little b!tch - your obesity is not my problem go for a run or something!!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Liar....There are no fat moles at Cronulla...
I must agree here. 2 and a half years in the shire and I never saw anything but perfection.

The only imperfect thing I saw was some homeless bum from Kogarah or Como, hanging out at the shops near the traffic lights as you cross the road to go to Westfield at Miranda.

He asked me one day "Excush me mate, have you got 2 bucksh for a can of coke?"

I looked at him and said "Actually I do, that's not a bad idea" I proceeded to buy a can of coke and drink it on my way to JB Hi-Fi

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
u know i didnt realise how fit and healthy most people are who live in my suburb. i couldnt believe how many fatties were walking around the shops in canberra. sh*t is ridiculous

people i wanna hurt...AFL journos

Eelementary

Post Whore
Avril Lavigne

Just saw her cover of Metallica's "Fuel" and System Of A Down's "Chop Suey" on Youtube...made me want to off myself. And I'm not a huge 'tallica fan, and SOAD suck arse.

Didgi

Karmichael Hunt -> I sooo hope he gets something not too serious in his first game, just to show him.

Nuke

Staff member
I'll go you one better. I am not one who wishes misfortune on others, but I'll make an exception for K.Hunt. I hope he gets hurt before he can even play a game, is ruled out for their season, and basically slinks off into whatever hole he crawled out of to begin with ... never to be heard of again.