What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Whino

Bench
i have the proud distinction of having every telemarketer hang up on ME...

even got one today..

telemarketer: "blah blah blah electricity we want to offer you 42% discount on your current bill"

me: "why would i take a lower discount than what i'm getting now?"

telemarketer: "what's your current discount? we'll beat it"

me: "100%."

telemarketer: "but that means you'd be getting it for free"

me: "i am. so by beating that, you're saying you're going to pay me for using electricity. will you be paying me by cheque or direct bank transfer? personally i'd prefer cash as i don't really want to pay tax on the money you'll be giving me"

telemarketer: "*silence*

me: "give me my goddamn money!"

and suddenly he's gone...

I like that one. Worth a try next time.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Could tell them you have just been diagnosed as terminal and they have just stolen valuable minutes of you that you don’t have many left

i have the proud distinction of having every telemarketer hang up on ME...

even got one today..

telemarketer: "blah blah blah electricity we want to offer you 42% discount on your current bill"

me: "why would i take a lower discount than what i'm getting now?"

telemarketer: "what's your current discount? we'll beat it"

me: "100%."

telemarketer: "but that means you'd be getting it for free"

me: "i am. so by beating that, you're saying you're going to pay me for using electricity. will you be paying me by cheque or direct bank transfer? personally i'd prefer cash as i don't really want to pay tax on the money you'll be giving me"

telemarketer: "*silence*

me: "give me my goddamn money!"

and suddenly he's gone...
haha good tactic... like it.

COO of my company was in a contest years ago with his managers on telemarketer calls thus..

When a telemarketer calls in, selling whatever... reply goes....

"gee that's sounds great and I'm really interested to hear more but I'm really busy now..... This number will be cancelled soon but I've just got a new mobile phone and number .. have you got a pen to write this down and call me back tomorrow..???"

The reply will be "of course" from the telemarketer - who's frothing for a sale..

Then the object of the contest is to quote the most digits before the telemarketer speaks up or hangs up.. eg

0........4..........1..........2........5............7.....................9......................0.................3.................2.........................4..................7.......................8.....................0...........................4...........................3......................6.......................0..................................1....................................5..............................7.............................4........................................7.............................7.............................1.........................................0..........................7...........

The record is 27 digits!

But on the thread topic...

The fat south african cricket "fan" who walked over purposefully to the fence at Cape Town and abused Dave Warner walking up the race in the recent AUS SA series... Forget all the ball-tampering that kicked off later and maybe your general opinion on Warner... what that f*cker did was disgraceful..

And if I had a second person I could hit.... it would be him again.
report-savaus-3rd-test-watch-david-warner-involved-in-another-staircase-row-gets-abused-by-south-africa-fan-2596970

Attachments

• 664004-david-warner-twitter.jpg
    664004-david-warner-twitter.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 7

Whino

Bench
and the arseholes that gave him a Wimbledon wildcard. They should have given it to someone that actually competes.

Latest posts