What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Out of curiosity Hogg, what sort of shit could have happened had I kept the Cult alive?

I chose to kill them because at that point I was vulnerable to a night kill and if I died they would have regained the heart and been back to normal. Didn't think it was worth the risk.

Basically you could gotten Mis to do what you wanted. If he found out who you were he could have sent Bill Turner to kill you though. He had an autolynch (the Kraken) which you could have gotten him to use, but I agree that killing him was for the best as he was too dangerous to be left running around.

On a side note SGLC sent me a message saying he was going to bring Bazal back to life durng the next phase just before Dutchy died. That would have made you unkillable.

I did love Drews attempt to start a fake QT with Bazzi. Even after the Flying Dutchman crew was outed he was trying to persuade Bazzi he was the real Davey Jones

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm still getting over how long it was before people knew soc was mafia. 2 people in the write up with me and one was Bibbs and soc had to be the other or at least in mafia with them.

I was a bit surprised at this too. Our plan was for Drew to bus me the next day phase but he didn't last that long.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I did love Drews attempt to start a fake QT with Bazzi. Even after the Flying Dutchman crew was outed he was trying to persuade Bazzi he was the real Davey Jones

:lol:

I was a bit surprised at this too. Our plan was for Drew to bus me the next day phase but he didn't last that long.

Getting 5-wayed isn't as much fun as it sounds.

Was I that obvious?! lol

Ozzy

First Grade
I couldn't be killed at night but had two votes against me the next day if someone tried. My power was investigation.

Last edited: