What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Bazal

Post Whore
I f**kING HATE CULTS!!!!!!!

I've been waiting a few days to say that. As you were.

Frederick

Staff member
Also, good game all

Thanks for running, hoggy. Thoroughly enjoyed. Would play again

soc123_au

Staff member
Thanks for the game Hogg. I also enjoyed it. Congratulations Pirates, I think we gave you a bit more of a fight than we were entitled to.

Frederick

Staff member
I used an Autolynch on you to save Roc to get one more night out of him. Turned out to be a waste as Fred used his mass roleblock that night & f**ked us.

Tbh I have no idea what happened that night as my role block was only supposed to work on men.

Maybe hoggy just wanted to see some hawt scissoring?

Frederick

Staff member
Would mafia have been able to win? Even if you did make me f**k dutchy, wouldn't night have ended with us still leading 3-2, with you being lynched next day?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I made a deal with Hogg. Let the game end rather than be stubborn for 50 phases and I die as town (technically win) and the write up ends with the survivors sailing off to bring me back from the ends of the world.

And this way I don't have to kill you mercilessly for the next 30 mafias (Drew too, just on principal)

Everybody wins.

soc123_au

Staff member
We tried once and failed. Couldn't risk any more failed kills than we already copped. Mass role blocks crueled us unfortunatly. Still, we fared better than Micky & the cult, they went out with barely a wimper.

mickyj

Bench
I'm still getting over how long it was before people knew soc was mafia. 2 people in the write up with me and one was Bibbs and soc had to be the other or at least in mafia with them.
I won if I was alive at end of game.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Out of curiosity Hogg, what sort of shit could have happened had I kept the Cult alive?

I chose to kill them because at that point I was vulnerable to a night kill and if I died they would have regained the heart and been back to normal. Didn't think it was worth the risk.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Tbh I have no idea what happened that night as my role block was only supposed to work on men.

Maybe hoggy just wanted to see some hawt scissoring?

Yeah it was a hidden power. Was 1 off, if you'd have done it again nothing would have happened