What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 11

Hector Barbossa stood on deck. In his hands he held a bible. As they led Jack Sparrow to the gallows he began to read;

'For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy, Epistles.'

Sparrow stood on a barrel as the executioner put the noose around his neck.

'Jack Sparrow. Ye led the crew on an almost flawless campaign to rid these waters of the Royal Navy. Yet ye betrayed us in a heartbeat when the offer of a pardon came up. What do ye say?'

Sparrow looked out on the pirates and began to speak. 'I say that in my career every single one of you has at one point betrayed me. Barbossa, you mutinied against me. Will Turner you tried to trick me to get Davey Jones heart. And Elizabeth Swann, you handcuffed me to a railing so I would be eaten by a kraken.'

Swann stopped kissing the porpoise like king momentarily, to acknowledge this, before going back to work in becoming the next queen.

Sparrow continued. 'I have not forgotten these things, nor will you forget this day... as it was the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.'

The Captain jumped off the barrel and swung on the noose to the end of the ship, let go, bounced on the extended plank, did a triple somersault through the air, and landed on the nearby Royal Navy ship the HMS Interceptor. He picked up a nearby yeast and lemon and smiled

'Thats got to be the best pirate i've ever seen' remarked Barbossa whilst picking up the Aztec coin Sparrow had dropped during his escape.

th

KeepingTheFaith is not dead. He is Captain Jack Sparrow, Royal Navy aligned Captain of the Black Pearl

It is now night

Remember in the case of 2 conflicting actions, the action I recieve first will be the one processed

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
'For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy, Book of Epistles.'

Err, Hoggy - there's no such thing as the book of Epistles. They're letters. Not a book of letters.

:D

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 11 End Game

The King knew there was no chance of winning the battle of the Caribbean now. They had their chance last night, but Swann wasn't going to make the same mistake 4 times in a row. George II was now content to play for a stalemate and keep the pirates locked up forever

He was quick to order Jack Sparrow to distract Barbossa this night, far quicker than Swann was to gear up her thrusting loins anyway, but something strange happened.

Barbossa, Turner, and Swann all boarded the Interceptor, they knew their chances of winning were quickly slipping away but they were determined.

The 3 of them approached the King with just Jack Sparrow in the way.
Jack began to speak.

'Now then, as we all know I am neither a good man or a bad man, I'm just a man. I allow history to make the judgements for me. But I was your captain and occasionally, when the occasion suited, your friend. There are certain things I'm forced to do, like protect this fat little piggy behind me.'

The king let out a disapproving oink.

'But there are somethings I'm not forced to do, and one of those is follow his commands. So with that in mind I will no longer be keeping Barbossa under wraps, and he is free to go about his business tonight.'

Barbossa chimed in. 'Jack you know what that means right? We can't kill him till you are dead.'

'I am aware of that Hector. But if offered the choice between living as a slave to the crown or dying as a freeman, I choose the latter. It was a pirate's life for me, so it will be a pirate's death for me too.'

Sparrow turned to face the ocean.

'Just make it quick Mr. Barbossa.'

'Aye, I will... Captain.'

In death Jack Sparrow redeemed himself.

th

KeepingTheFaith is dead. He is Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirate aligned Captain of the Black Pearl

With their friend dead, the trio turned to the king.

'Now wait you three. I will offer 20,000 shillings to whoever joins me!'

The trio moved closer.

'30,000 shillings!'

The trio drew their cutlasses.

'40,000!!!!'

The king would be making no more offers.

th

Soc is dead. He was George II, Royal Navy aligned King of the British Empire

Swann, Barbossa, and Turner returned to the Black Pearl without speaking. They had won a great victory, hell they had taken on the might of the Royal Navy and overcome it, but it felt hollow without their Captain.

They all stood on the deck pondering what to do next, they then noticed Calypso sitting on the side of the deck.

'What ye all moping around for?'

'Jack's dead you silly mare.' Came Barbossa's response.

'He died so that we might live.' Swann clarified.

Calypso laughed 'Aye ye be silly mortals. Hector you should now more than most, death is not the end. What is gone may be brought back if ye desire it enough. Jack lays beyond World's End. The journey would be perilous, and ye might not all survive...'

Turner cut her off. 'I think speak for all of us when I say.. to hell with peril.'

The 3 of them started preparing the ship and Barbossa stood at the wheel.

'Heading Captain?'

'Second star to the right... and straight on till morning.'

'Aye aye sir.'

'Now then, bring me that horizon.'

Game over

Pirate Victory!