What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Injuries, Suspensions & Updates..........

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
On another note can’t keep up with the judiciary, how the hell is Rava’s tackle more dangerous then a spear tackle? Both players from Titans only got a fine for their effort last night.

what a joke!
I've seen a couple of tackles exactly the same as rava's since his and nothing happened to them at all KBromich for melbourne on easts halfback identical everyone said what a great tackle it was. no consistency at all. On another note just watched cowboys v easts that ref was pathetic.

Mjab

Juniors
I've seen a couple of tackles exactly the same as rava's since his and nothing happened to them at all KBromich for melbourne on easts halfback identical everyone said what a great tackle it was. no consistency at all. On another note just watched cowboys v easts that ref was pathetic.
Agree

and the far worse one in SOO on JAC were he definitely was just going in with the shoulder to injure him

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
NRL just realised that it needs to keep the game financial and all these players getting fines and suspensions for what would previously pass as a penalty is pissing people off and impacting viewership. Add to this that this is happening during Covid and you can see why the nrl is slowly turning the boat around.

George Dragon

Juniors
Lockdown bored suspension stats.
28 weeks various suspensions including McGuire Fui Sims Blacker Kerr Bird Norman Peirera & Rav x 3
12 weeks JDB
12 weeks BBQ gang plus 2 week covid ban each Lomax and Alvaro
8 weeks Vaughan, we have not replaced him so its a player missing each week.
Total of 64 games suspension or average over 2 players unavailable every week. You can add in Mcinnis too.
We are still in 7th....
Note I may have missed some, there is that many.
Edit by round 20 it will be 60 games with Vaughan's 4 left so 3 players a game.

Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
Lockdown bored suspension stats.
28 weeks various suspensions including McGuire Fui Sims Blacker Kerr Bird Norman Peirera & Rav x 3
12 weeks JDB
12 weeks BBQ gang plus 2 week covid ban each Lomax and Alvaro
8 weeks Vaughan, we have not replaced him so its a player missing each week.
Total of 64 games suspension or average 2 players unavailable every week. You can add in Mcinnis too.
We are still in 7th....
Note I may have missed some, there is that many.
That is a great positive stat in my mind...haven't dropped out of the top 8 since round 3...if I'm not not mistaken

Dragon David

First Grade
We have a lot of forwards who haven’t served their suspension:

JDB
Kerr
Maguire
Lawrie

I would drop Maguire or Lawrie this week and play Ellis.
We play the Bunnies after the Titans. Hook should put on the best we have for the game against the Titans as it could go a long way to getting us a win in that game versus the following round when Hook could stand down JDB, Kerr, Maguire and Lawrie against the Bunnies as I think even with the best team they would beat us. I know it would not be good for our for and against, but we have got to put our best eggs in the Titans game so that we can at least get a win there, possibly a win against the Raiders again fingers crossed and the other win against the Cowboys. Our other games Bunnies 2nd game, Penrith and Roosters will be the ones we on paper would lose. However, if we should be beaten by any of the Titans, Raiders and Cowboys games then we have just got to get on top of one of those last 3 teams.

I'm thinking we need to win 3 more games to be a chance to finish in the top 8.

This post could also have been in the Dragons Final 8 games 2021 thread.