What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: Should BA sign Jarryd Hayne ?

Should BA sign Jarryd Hayne ?

• Yes, pay him his $1.2m.

• Yes, but pay him no more than $850k

• Yes, but pay him no more than Norman & Moses

• Yes, but only if he takes a massive pay cut. Under $650k

• No thanks, we have moved on.

• No way, he is poison.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny88

Juniors
If its true we were chasing Tedesco then Bringing Hayne back does not sound that far fetched. I am sure B.A. has said that French is playing fullback a bit earlier than he like but is handling it well.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sticking French back on the wing (where he isn't suited) would hurt his development as a fullback. Hayne would be a great winger - I think his best position, but obviously he would be our best player and he would have to play fullback. But if not I would rather him at wing than centre.

But then do you put Gutherson on the wing?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My vote is yes as long as it's for under 650k, so really it's a no because we all know he won't be coming here for that kind of coin.

strider

Post Whore
Well in reality, there isnt a f**king snowballs chance in hell he would take less that 650k, so that option is basically a no

bartman

Immortal
The 2 votes for he is poison probably should only count as 1 we all know that it is phantom and Bart
I'm reliably informed that Phantom is yet to cast a vote - he's rostered on next month, just to piss off the usual suspects!

lingard

Coach
I think the question everyone needs to ask themselves is, which backline is more likely to win a premiership:
1. French
2. Hoffman
3. Jennings
4. Gutherson
5. Someone other than Radradra
6. Norman
7. Moses
OR:
1. Hayne
2. French
3. Gutherson
4. Jennings