What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potter

TYGA

Juniors
Poorly handled.

If the replacement was internal ala Payten, kidwell simply tell Potter and fans his KPI of making the 8 will be enforced and search for a coach will begin at the end of the season if we are non in the 8.

Matchball

Bench
What board in this world would convene on Sunday evening game day?
Piss poor board. Sack the lot including Mayer, he is running the club like a child.

FootynRacing

Juniors
Does this mean that the people that will be making the decision on Potters future will now be the new board and not the lunatics currently running this circus ?
It's truly amazing that so much good has came out of this season to have us fans looking forward to the future considering the idiots running the show.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Players opinions don't matter....

So the players had absolutely no involvement in Sheen's demise. You've got to be joking.

I didn't say that.

My comment was a jab at our board members who have only ever acted in their own best interests, not the clubs.

Sheens was on borrowed time. I'd say everyone at the club started to turn on Sheens, not just the players.

Pezz70

Juniors
I'm not sure they'd listen to Anasta his contract expires before he'll be fit enough to play NSW Cup!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's also Galloway, Lawrence, Fulton, Blair (to a degree) who could be considered senior players.

Yet only Farah cops the shit.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
A mate of mine has been to some functions with the team over the last year or so. The senior player that reckons Potter can't coach is a centre who should be thankful to Potter for continually picking him despite dogshit performance after dogshit performance. He is the one who has been telling anyone who will listen that potter has "communication problems" and "no idea"

Yes, I've heard something similar too.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Last year.

Are you trying to say that a man can't change his opinion?

Of course a man can. However, Farah never came out to state that he no longer believed said opinion. As they said on the radio today, the silence in relation to Potter was deafening. How hard is it to throw your support behind a coach? We see it all the time.

I see what you are saying, but I believe the combination of Farah's past disdain for Potter and his current (until today) silence indicates an unhappy player.

Obviously my knowledge is limited like everyone else's, but this is just what I have discerned.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Farah has opted to not get involved in the matter.

Sure it looks bad at this time.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
If Farah comes out either through his manager, the club or himself and says 3 words; "I support Potter" then this crisis is averted and we win today. It's Robbies fault for shutting up when we needed his stability the most.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He has said that though. If the board had've committed to Potter pre yesterdays game, all this talk would have been saved til the off season

Tiger05

First Grade
He has said that though. If the board had've committed to Potter pre yesterdays game, all this talk would have been saved til the off season

Yep.

This isn't Robbie's fault. He has done nothing wrong. The players have done nothing wrong. Their job is to play footy.

I think that this is all a media beat-up.

Cagey Mac

Bench
If Farah comes out either through his manager, the club or himself and says 3 words; "I support Potter" then this crisis is averted and we win today. It's Robbies fault for shutting up when we needed his stability the most.

I think you may have gone close but winning? I had Dragons as favourites but in a closer match. The Dragons played well and with the exception of a few errors, so did the Tigers. Injuries were pivotal too.

Farah should have said something yesterday IMO.

Good luck with the rest of the season and good luck to Mick Potter. He's a quality Coach!

Tigers Tale

Juniors
With all this crap that is going on with Potter, I guess the truth lies somewhere in between what everyone one is saying, right now I don't care....but here is my concern.

We are all saying how good we will be next year and the year after. Our young players are coming through nicely and starting to develop as we'd hoped. With the cattle we have (maybe a new centre wouldn't hurt) we should start to be a threat but if Potter can't coach (as reported) or worse, WT continue with this infighting, this generation of players will be lost and we won't get a premiership like we are expecting.

Message to Wests Tigers....Fix your f#cking shit now!!!!

Yep.

This isn't Robbie's fault. He has done nothing wrong. The players have done nothing wrong. Their job is to play footy.

I think that this is all a media beat-up.

How do you know? You have the same information available to you as the rest of us.

He may have had it hung on him, he may have been the main instigator. We will never truly know what happened.

ucantseeme

Juniors
The Sunday Telegraph article yesterday advised that regardless of the result against the Dragons, Potter would be sacked and Kidwell promoted the head coach straight after the game. That did not happen. Today the Daily Telegraph have 4 full pages about this. If what they printed yesterday was bulldust then today's articles are most likely bulldust too. They should put their cue in the rack and just focus on the footy.

Swapping Kidwell/Payton for Potter makes no sense as they are already assistant coaches at the club. Their is no value added in switching coach now. it will only destabilise the team. Dragons + Warriors punted their coaches at the start of the season but the coaches they sacked had longer history of mediocrity there and at other clubs. In 2013 Potter took over a club built by Sheens and based around a poorly performing Benji. In 2014 the team has been in the Top 8 for a large part of the season then went off the boil with injuries, retirements & origin but is still in the mix for the Top 8.

Tiger05

First Grade
How do you know? You have the same information available to you as the rest of us.

Yep. This is why I think there should be some sort of IQ test prior to allowing people to post on Internet forums. Problem is that I'd be the only poster on here. Then again at least it would make sense.

He may have had it hung on him, he may have been the main instigator. We will never truly know what happened.

And you might get laid one day.

Try to focus on facts. The facts are that so far there is no evidence whatsoever. Robbie tries his guys out for the team. Its all freaken fairy tales.

Matchball

Bench
Yep. This is why I think there should be some sort of IQ test prior to allowing people to post on Internet forums. Problem is that I'd be the only poster on here. Then again at least it would make sense.

You'd be the only poster gone more like it.
Your superior complex is sickening and only adds weight to my assessment of you.
Go seek help for your mental illness, not for us on the forum but the children you claim to have sired you ignorant f**king baboon.

Latest posts