What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim Finals - Gameday - Broncos v Warriors

nswarrior

Juniors
Biggest game for the club in a long long time. A Prelim final after finishing 2nd last in 2022 is an amazing achievement but the job isn’t done. I am so pumped I am up at 5.30am on a Saturday. It’s going to be a long day waiting for the game.

We have our best 17 available and playing today. We can absolutely beat the Broncos if we play the high tempo game and the forwards can win the middle or atleast hold their own. The game against Newcastle was our best and shows we are peaking at the right time. SJ will be the nain

In Napier we were missing more of our spine then the Broncos and had a poor game and just lost or could have snatched it at the end.

We need to start well as the Broncos will come out all guns blazing. Watch out for the speed of the defensive line.

Warriors 16-14

Up the Wahs!!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Gutted that just like last week I’ve got work first thing in the morning so it’ll be a quiet one on the couch - well, quiet apart from me yelling at the TV!

JJ

Immortal
I’m in the US, so can’t watch…. But am I the only one, that as the game gets closer thinks we’re more of a chance?

I don’t see Penrith being beaten, but remain unconvinced by the Broncos

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I’m in the US, so can’t watch…. But am I the only one, that as the game gets closer thinks we’re more of a chance?

I don’t see Penrith being beaten, but remain unconvinced by the Broncos
We can totally beat them if we play to potential. They don’t have that machine like perfection of the Panthers, as good as they are

nswarrior

Juniors
We can totally beat them if we play to potential. They don’t have that machine like perfection of the Panthers, as good as they are
I feel like it w could be like the game we played against the Raiders in Canberra. We will need to absorb a lot of pressure without conceding points in the 1st 20 minutes as they will come out all guns blazing. We can then get on top with Walker, Jazz and the bench

Blair

Coach
I've just told the mrs to expect some fireworks here at home. I've been working since six AM, finished at three, have another big one tomorrow from 10 AM, I'm tired and emotional. I know there could be some yelling, at the TV, for sure.

Got a Broncos supporting coming around to watch, Warriors 3 from 3 when we have watched it together! Let's hope this is 4.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Good luck crew

I can’t see how the Warriors win, other than the Broncos getting stage fright, they haven’t been this far in the comp for a while, but they do have Origin experience in this atmosphere, and Reynolds has been there done that

Fonua Blake must play 70mins to keep some sort of parity in the middle. I look at the back lines and just can’t see how the Warriors contain them, Farnworth and Staggs v Berry and Pompey seems no contest

nswarrior

Juniors
Good luck crew

I can’t see how the Warriors win, other than the Broncos getting stage fright, they haven’t been this far in the comp for a while, but they do have Origin experience in this atmosphere, and Reynolds has been there done that

Fonua Blake must play 70mins to keep some sort of parity in the middle. I look at the back lines and just can’t see how the Warriors contain them, Farnworth and Staggs v Berry and Pompey seems no contest
We aren’t that far off the Broncos. Their backline maybe better on paper but we have a better bench. Forwards look even.