What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Certainly not with the team that trotted out against the bullgrubs.as one of you said Mary needs to grow balls.Paul then needs to rearrange the deck chairs.new half, put the wingers on the right side ie correct side.maybe Dugan to right centre,and add some strike power to fullback,DUFTY, FIELD,MARSTERS, GARRICK, LOMAX,SAILOR.PAUL to decide .time to grow into a coach.

St Georgio

Juniors
We will not win a comp under Mary, that game yesterday was proof, I will not accept the excuse that comps are not won midway throughout the year, a gritty victory yesterday was what they needed to produce. All I see is that Mary did very well in the early part of the season to secure himself an extension, the soft underbelly has resurfaced, we will be lucky to see the boys will limp into the finals like they did in 2015.
All we can do is accept this 2 years sentence that this inept board has handed us.
Our CEO should hand in resignation at the conclusion of this season if the Dragons fail to make the top 4!

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
No. Signing McGregor for 2 more years so early in this season was stupid.
On another issue Whilst I'm disappointed we lost Packer and Dugan paying huge overs like as reporterd for Packer would be stupid. I've no idea what we offered Dugan nor what Sharks are paying him; nor who was more at fault the Club and Millwood or Dugan. Sorry we lost him though.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Nup.
We have improved heaps this year but no half and no adaptable game plan for when things go wrong show we are still a fair way off(just like yesterday).
It feels like we still don't have enough class to beat the top teams but i hope im wrong.

Reactions: Qdf

denis preston

First Grade
He would have to improve in leaps & bounds and i don't think he can but obviously hope so. Got a sneaking suspicion that someone behind the scenes is polling some of the coaching strings ( and it's not Hornby & Young ! )

j0nesy

Bench
He has surprised me this year, however, I still can't erase how poor we were last year so I don't think so. Hope I'm wrong though, and now he has re-signed for 2 years he has my full support.

FlameThrower

Bench
I guess it's too much too expect Dragons fans show any faith in the Club and Coach..
The constant sniping about the Coach and Board is tiresome, most Clubs will go through cycles and rebuilding. It's well documented over the last few years all of the woes and cockup, 2016 was the watershed year and I think the Club, has turned the corner with retaining best of juniors and some astute signings this year.
I want to see the Club go as far as they can, and acknowledge we are on the right track for the future.
Go the Dragons...