What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PyeongChang 2018

This speed skating thing just isn't fair. The koreans have an advantage because all their canals freeze over in winter and there's no other way to get to work.

Maybe we should build some canals
On the ABC quiz tonight one of the questions was which city has the biggest canal network, Venice, Amsterdam or the Gold Coast....turns out it was GC, bigger than both combined. Why didn't they do that where it freezes in winter?

strider

Post Whore
So all we need to do is move the GC to thredbo and we will probably win the next winter olympics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well they got the Comm Games here in a few months and already they are restricting access to certain areas while construction is nearing completion

Noise

Coach
well they got the Comm Games here in a few months and already they are restricting access to certain areas while construction is nearing completion

I read that the gold coasters were whinging because the garbage man was going to be emptying the bins sometime between 12am - 6am for the two weeks of the games. The horror!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I read that the gold coasters were whinging because the garbage man was going to be emptying the bins sometime between 12am - 6am for the two weeks of the games. The horror!

yeh mate, that is only the tip of the iceberg, I live in Tweed although its like 1 city now with a state border running through it, I'm just glad I dont live in Qld