What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PyeongChang 2018

84 Baby

Referee
The Olympics on 7 app is pretty good for a free platform. Agreed they could use a few more events but you can see what’s coming up and you can select what you want to watch.
For a free app it’s good but it’s shithouse to navigate on your tv. The categories they’ve picked are useless. And they still didn’t have live Nordic combined

Gronk

Staff member
Scotty James the snowboard dude says he goes out there and rides the best he can. Rides ?

Bazal

Post Whore
Scotty James the snowboard dude says he goes out there and rides the best he can. Rides ?

Board riders ride. Skateboard, snowboard, surfboard...all ride

The exception is, of course, the wobbleboard

Gronk

Staff member
Board riders ride. Skateboard, snowboard, surfboard...all ride

The exception is, of course, the wobbleboard

Yes but skateboarders would say that they skate. Surfboarders would say that they surf.

I just feel sorry for snowboarders that they have not come up with their own verb.

Gronk

Staff member
PS you eill note that I left the Rolf Harris wobbleboard thing alone.

Bazal

Post Whore
PS you eill note that I left the Rolf Harris wobbleboard thing alone.
Nothing sinister intended, I should add

I was going to make a Schapelle Corby boogie board comment but I get the feeling she's done quite a lot of riding in her time

strider

Post Whore
Yes but skateboarders would say that they skate. Surfboarders would say that they surf.

I just feel sorry for snowboarders that they have not come up with their own verb.
Well it would have sounded f**ked if he said he snows

Latest posts