What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland having a cry

some11

Referee
I dont see the problem here, the selectors will still pick two nuffies ahead of anyone better.

Canard

Immortal
Putting aside all this pissing and moaning, that's a kick arse flowchart.

Can we make that a sticky or something , as everyone here knows that this discussion will be rehashed 100 times in the next 6 months.

t-ba

Post Whore
I dont see the problem here, the selectors will still pick two nuffies ahead of anyone better.

:lol:

:(

As a Manly fan, I'd like to personally apologise on behalf of the Wolfman locking in Mitchy for another decade.

Big Pete

Referee
John & Marty Lang.

Who is currently floating around that could be affected by this rule?

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
That flowchart must be have been developed by a bunch of drunks on the back of a beer coaster!

If you didn't reside in QLD or NSW prior to your 13th birthday, you can only play SOO if your father did.

What type of dopey rule is that?

Don't hate the flowchart, its reflecting the rules.

To me the 13 year age thing is the best rule they have introduced in relation to SOO.

Especially for the Kiwis, no more Tamou our Hunt grey areas

The majority would agree that if you weren't born or residing in the state before this your claims are tenuous.

The Father Son is to avoid the kid of any player that gets bought by the an interstate club having to play for his original state. I assume it's optional however.

Last edited:

Son of Minto

Bench
Don't hate the flowchart, its reflecting the rules.

To me the 13 year age thing is the best rule they have introduced in relation to SOO.

Especially for the Kiwis, no more Tamou our Hunt grey areas

The majority would agree that if you weren't born or residing in the state before this your claims are tenuous.

The Father Son is to avoid the kid of any player that gets bought by the an interstate club having to play for his original state. I assume it's optional however.

Hunt moved to australia before 13. He'd be eligible under new rules.