What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland team?

hellteam

First Grade
Chambers 22 hit ups for 248 metres, could have easily been man of the match. Not sure who was bagging him in here but you couldn't have been further off the mark.

AceAv

Juniors
Awesome performance from chambers. He is a must for the series.

Boyd has some work to do as does inglis.

Our bench was incredible and the boys like Scott and Parker returned on the field very strong.

At this stage I would not change the team at all. Bring it home boys!:D:cool:

user_nat

Coach
Hard to change the team really. Only thing I'd do is give Guerra less minutes. Not really sure he deserved to get the most of the forwards (guessing it was the most).

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hard to change the team really. Only thing I'd do is give Guerra less minutes. Not really sure he deserved to get the most of the forwards (guessing it was the most).

Disagree watch his defence. Was a key component to us winning.

Can we please get rid of Gillett please, does nothing in Origin. Napa in for Gillett game 2.

user_nat

Coach

Can we please get rid of Gillett please, does nothing in Origin. Napa in for Gillett game 2.

Honestly don't think his defense was that much better than anyone else.

Gillett shouldn't have been in the team to start with. Just not sure its worth dropping anyone from that game.

Maroon4life

Juniors

Yeah I'd swap Gillett for Napa, he hasn't earnt it through form this year either. The last 2 years he's been good for a handling error/penalty without fail each time he's come on the field.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Napa for Gillett, and bring Morgan on late in the game rather than during the middle stages

Thought Morgan's injection was at a perfect time. Definitely felt his presence on the field when he came on. Some small breaks and really raised the tempo for us.

andrew057

First Grade

With Parker playing almost like a 3rd prop, I think its important to have Guerra on there for big minutes.

He doesnt bust the line, but works hard in defence and is a good decision maker.

It also allows the other bigger forwards time of the field. The game changed when Parker and Scott came back on for their second stint.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Honestly don't think his defense was that much better than anyone else.

Gillett shouldn't have been in the team to start with. Just not sure its worth dropping anyone from that game.

Watch it again, believe me Guerra is critical, reminds me of a very solid backrower that works hard for 80mins, and he did that tonight.

Gillett hasn't even been fantastic for Brisbane. Napa for Melbourne, we might need an extra prop with Gallen coming back.

isaiah

Bench
Cannot wait to see the huge nsw pack try to dominate the middle third. Have seen lots of footy, but yet to see defenders like m.scott, myles, Parker, Maguire,,Thaiday and lillyman get run over and dominated.

Hodges loves playing v Jennings, he will have i field day.

You think the spine is getting old? Proof is in the pudding tonight!
Cooper is the ultimate professional closer of close games. Spine too good. Qld smaller pack won the metre battle. Must have bigger hearts. I am not surprised.

isaiah

Bench
Watch it again, believe me Guerra is critical, reminds me of a very solid backrower that works hard for 80mins, and he did that tonight.

Gillett hasn't even been fantastic for Brisbane. Napa for Melbourne, we might need an extra prop with Gallen coming back.
Gallen coming back just replaces another prop. They will not play 5 props.