What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland team?

It didn't happen, now we get too enjoy Chambers plod his way around on the right hand side.

Wouldn't matter who was picked as QLD don't use the right hand side to attack since JYY got injured. There was a reason to go there when we had a real winger, can't see much use now with Will Chambers plodding his way into the team by default.

Be here Thursday to give us a good run down the the individual performance of Chambers. Can't imagine it to be a detailed report because, well, it's Will Chambers so you won't be able to destroy the English language in great detail.

Another quality post from MR Falou .
Keep posting about Chambers ,it's top quality comedy .

Plus ,when all you have is going off topic about punctuation ,then that shows you have nothing .

chigurh

Watch it again, believe me Guerra is critical, reminds me of a very solid backrower that works hard for 80mins, and he did that tonight.

Gillett hasn't even been fantastic for Brisbane. Napa for Melbourne, we might need an extra prop with Gallen coming back.

Agreed, Guerra is a gun. Leave him be and he will work his butt off and provide impact, like game 3 last year.

Our backrow for this match was spot on imo.

what,, , did , , ,. you .. , mean ,,,. to say, , , mate?
Deflection alert .
:lol::lol::lol:.

I don't have to say anything .
I just repost your insane rants about Chambers & watch you try to deflect from your stupidity .
:lol::lol:

John Falou for PM.

Last edited:

chigurh

Except Gillett I agree. Surely Gillett can't jag another Origin jumper!

Yeah, the starting backrow I meant. Napa in for Gillett - it is middle forwards that win you Origin games. If they can play wider, bonus. It's why Thaiday is so good at rep level

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah, the starting backrow I meant. Napa in for Gillett - it is middle forwards that win you Origin games. If they can play wider, bonus. It's why Thaiday is so good at rep level

Napa in for Gillett, and if we wrap it up in game 2, I'd look at blooding 1-2 more in Brisbane.

elyod138

Bench
Morgan looked dangerous, I think he deserves to get another run.

He was hitting hard in defense in the middle too.

Wow you done rekt me. No-one could have run those kick returns like that there chambers. LOLZ.

Who drives you and your m8 Mcgrawn back to the respite home for the downies ??

:lol::lol::lol:

Why are you avoiding talking about how well Chambers played?

You keep going off topic.
:lol:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I hope Morgan gets another run - he looks as though he could fit in better with Thurston and Cronk than DCE. Another exciting prospect for Queensland.

Really impressed by Nate Myles and Matt Scott last night. Tamou looked dangerous at times, but Queensland were very strong in the middle with the two war horses who seemed to be on the field for a long time.

The nrl.com player rankings reveal an interesting anomaly. NSW players scored a combied 113 points and Queensland 108 points yet Queensland won and didn't look like losing in the second half, at worse Dugan's missed drop goal would have tied the game - but I would have fancied Queensland in golden point regardless.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I hope Morgan gets another run - he looks as though he could fit in better with Thurston and Cronk than DCE. Another exciting prospect for Queensland.

Really impressed by Nate Myles and Matt Scott last night. Tamou looked dangerous at times, but Queensland were very strong in the middle with the two war horses who seemed to be on the field for a long time.

The nrl.com player rankings reveal an interesting anomaly. NSW players scored a combied 113 points and Queensland 108 points yet Queensland won and didn't look like losing in the second half, at worse Dugan's missed drop goal would have tied the game - but I would have fancied Queensland in golden point regardless.
I've seen a few rankings and most have been generous to the blues. For example woods and Tamou put in their best performances for nsw and rated an 8 yet myles and Scott put in their usual performances am only got 6s or 7s ( I think all the starting props were excellent last night and deserved to be rated equal). Hodges got a 6 despite tormenting us all game, yet Morris got an 8. Weirdly one ranking gave pearce a 7 and said it was his best ever origin game despite him playing shit by any other standards yet cronk only got an 8 despite leading qld to victory giving a masterclass in game control in the last 10 minutes

Long time no see cunt. How the f**k have you been?

DeeJ

Bench
I didn't think Gillett should have been in the team based on his form this year but he provided good impact off the bench. Some good, tough runs and he hit hard in defence - he trapped them in their goals twice.