What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R19 vs Broncos

Abacus

Juniors
Should have known we'd put in a performance like this. I still don't know why clubs think "mini-camps" are a good idea. Professionals need to maintain routine - mini-camps on the Gold Coast are for semi-pros. As we're showing tonight.

tripster

Juniors
These efforts happen under every coach. Less so since Elliott left. But they're still part of our DNA.

It is the lack of a smart game manager in our team. When Chricton made the mistake we should have held them down until we gave away a penalty. That’s what Wallace would likely have done.

In the first 5 minutes of the game Broncos would have taken the 2 and the game would have turned out completely differently.

Cleary is too young to be that game manager and Katoa isn’t experienced enough. It’s what you lose from not having an experienced hooker.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tonights game so far has been pretty pretty nasty.

Everyone just looks well off the pace tonight. Can we 'save' the game. Sadly I think the horse has well and truely bolted.

First half dreadful.

I'll leave it at that.

mxlegend99

Referee
This game is going to do serious damage to our F/A.

We finish 5th or 6th this season.
5th or 6th? On form thr past 2 months that's extremely generous. We finish 8th for mine.

Possibly thanks to refs f**king Raiders earlier tonight.

Pugzley

This is Elliott era Panthers. We're supposed to be passed this bullshit.
Bring back Ivan Cleary!!!

images

The Realist

Juniors
Old Uncle Wayne completely outcoaching (please get hooked) Griffin. This is the cost of having two SLOW wingers. Broncos have identified this problem and exposed it brilliantly. Also exposed the completely gutless and lazy defence of Maloney. We will finish 6th or 7th which again is no real improvement despite our 'young' squad having more experience. Hook has to go.

Frankus

Juniors
Be serious though, he’s far more talented than any of our halves. If he gets his head right he will be the best player in the game one day.
It’d want to be next season. He’s late 20s, no spring chicken. Plus he’s allegedly snorted a heap of coke up his hooter.