What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 | Cowboys 14-16 Knights @ 1300SMILES | Sat 9.00pm (AEDT)

Zoidberg

First Grade
How did we not beat the Cowboys by more. Broncos up 32-6 at half time. The Cowboys defence is abysmal.

Noname36

First Grade
Cowboys are a million times worse this week and are away from home. Did you see the first few tries they let in? And people wanted us to sign Tamou hahaha.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm taking great pleasure in this after the way they tried to drag our club through the mud this the week.

Last edited:

Swarzey

Bench
So, so sorry but the Cowboys have made Brisbane look like a million bucks but most of the points scored against them were through woeful defense.

Cowboys were decent against us. Most other teams would have lost but they couldn't punch our line; two tries were contentious as they come. Of course, the media is going to lose their load over tonight's game but tonight, I wouldn't have been surprised if the Sharks or Dragons got an upset win over NQ.

perverse

Referee
Cowboys were decent against us? Wha? They were shit!

Enjoying watching them lose tonight, though.

Noname36

First Grade
Cowboys were decent against us? Wha? They were shit!

Enjoying watching them lose tonight, though.

Other than the first 30 minutes I thought they were bad last week (they were lucky we gave away so many penalties) but this is just a whole new level of terrible. They're not even tackling and the scary part for them is that I think one of the top sides would have beaten Brisbane comfortably tonight.

Their attitude stinks and the witch hunt they sent after us during the week to deflect from their poor performances is evidence of that.

I'm enjoying this thoroughly after the crap they've put us through.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Other than the first 30 minutes I thought they were bad last week (they were lucky we gave away so many penalties) but this is just a whole new level of terrible. They're not even tackling and the scary part for them is that I think one of the top sides would have beaten Brisbane comfortably tonight.

Their attitude stinks and the witch hunt they sent after us during the week to deflect from their poor performances is evidence of that.

Absolutely, I feel sorry for anyone who put money on them at the start of the season. They were worse tonight, but geez they weren't anything near good against us, either. I would say they probably had more fight in them, though.

The real question is how did Brisbane let in 22 points against that side. I take nothing from that game to suggest we are not going well. We have plenty of improvement and the 8 day turnaround makes us more dangerous. When we stay fit we are as good as anyone. If we lost to the Titans that would be a huge blow in my view as they are really not in our postcode for overall ability.

Noname36

First Grade
People are also forgetting that we played them in Townsville which is one of the toughest road trips in the comp and we always get smashed up there (where Brisbane got them at home). Completely different game, at a completely different location with the opposition bringing a completely new level of shitness. Reading into how we're going based on the Cowboy's performance last night it pointless.