What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 - Gameday Warriors v Manly

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Pretty happy with that effort, packed house and 8 players out and pushed hard for 80mins, on the end of a mountain of 6 agains

Seems unfathomable that the play on Garrick late in the game is fair go but a fingernail on the chin can be penalised

Betham couldn’t figure out why Garrick couldn’t chase, may have been because he came down from 6 feet high onto his back

Warriors point of view, yet to see them challenge any of the big boys and those sides are being shown a few chinks recently, will be an interesting finals campaign

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I guess when everyone in the media keeps talking in awe about our team, it's gonna make the others lift to beat us even more.

This 'easy road' to the final has been good prep for the finals so long as we dont pick up any major injuries.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Seems unfathomable that the play on Garrick late in the game is fair go but a fingernail on the chin can be penalised
I think Garrick had to land on his neck for there to be a penalty.

I thought it was a definite penalty. CNK didnt mean to injure him obviously but it shouldve been penalised. Cant take people out in the air.

JJ

Immortal
Hmmmm, anyone seriously think we’re competitive with Penrith atm?

GoSouths

Juniors
Guess Meth will have plenty of ammo to put the boot into Ford again. Cant really argue. He was a penalty magnet.

nswarrior

Juniors
Got a lucky call there and a few unlucky ones. Cant believe we won it!!

We aren’t playing well but happy to be winning. It won’t work in the finals but maybe we will lift

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I can’t believe anyone thinks that Garrick tackle is a penalty. CNK is trying to make a normal tackle and a bloke tries the high jump for no reason. Irrespective of the outcome, isn’t the guy launching himself into the air in the middle of a footy game to blame? It’s clearly a defensive manoeuvre to discourage tacklers, and the game allows that for catching the ball on the full.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
What I don’t get is Montoya’s cranium got absolutely pulverised when he was almost standing still and no-one cares? If CNK has done something wrong by trying to make a normal tackle then surely the flying headbutt is something too?

12 v 12 if it’s Union that’s for sure

Latest posts