What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Knights.

hewi

Bench

Livid' Ben Hunt gives Lomax a spray after inexplicably coming off his wing in Knights try​

The pair combined for the Dragons first two tries of the game but after rushing in off his sideline in a Knights try, Zac Lomax was quickly in his skipper’s bad books

FROM THE ROAR

redv13

Bench

Livid' Ben Hunt gives Lomax a spray after inexplicably coming off his wing in Knights try​

The pair combined for the Dragons first two tries of the game but after rushing in off his sideline in a Knights try, Zac Lomax was quickly in his skipper’s bad books

FROM THE ROAR
Well Hunt is spot on in giving him a spray. Lomax did not need to come in and it cost the team a try. 100% brain fart by Zac

BLM01

First Grade
You just know the knights will now go on a roll for a few games now. It’s us, it’s always us who play teams back into form.

I really worry for us now, next 5 games it’s hard to see us winning any of them which will leave us at 2-8 by round 10.
Disagree. Again saw some good signs in attack, that 15- minures before half time kiilled us. I would of love yo have played them in the dry. We just were stupid defending near our try line and they kicked smart.
Highlight F Molo had a stormer. Our backrowers paid well, pity Luc could not find a better pass with 15? to go to Zac get back to 24-14. B Lawrie back to bench. Rav has got to get in position in attack. Lomax made some bad decisions tonight in attack in the last 60.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Our mob is a disgrace. I know it's easy to lose faith in the coach after these performances but I'd be hard pressed to find a coach that could turn this literal rabble around in 5 games. We have one 'superstar' player who plays out of position and a whole lot of blokes who would be playing off the bench in ressies at any other club, most likely.

This rebuild is going to be slow when it comes to changing the team's overall attitude to things and its makeup in player quality, but I feel as though for the first time, there is an effort to actually make it happen.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
It's not rocket science...... It's always been the best strategy, in the wet, roll the kicks along the ground.

Once it is on the ground in those conditions, it becomes a lottery and you Jag some opportunistic tries. The ball is hard to clean up and you'll get the ball back as the opposition will more than likely stuff it up.
We didn't place not even one kick along the ground. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Newcastle even showed us what to do......but we were too stupid to take the tip.
1000%.......I was at the game and as I said in my post to Dragon David I couldn't believe we didnt grubber the ball into the very wet area that we defended in the 1st half.....FMD surely Hunt with all his experience should have known thats wet weather football which was so effective for The Knights...or even Flanno senior telling Flanno junior to roll some into goal area.....as you said dumb dumb dumb...and that's for the halves and the coaching staff

Wolfgang90

Juniors
1000%.......I was at the game and as I said in my post to Dragon David I couldn't believe we didnt grubber the ball into the very wet area that we defended in the 1st half.....FMD surely Hunt with all his experience should have known thats wet weather football which was so effective for The Knights...or even Flanno senior telling Flanno junior to roll some into goal area.....as you said dumb dumb dumb...and that's for the halves and the coaching staff

Flanno pre-game: We talked about the conditions.

Soo all talk but no practice or preparation. Cogger/Hastings both have experience with wet weather footy due to their super league experience & it showed tonight.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Just got home from the game (soaking wet I might add)...was sitting near the goal post ends that we defended in the first half and the Knights continuesly grubbered into the very wet area under the posts....said to my wife thats exactly what we should do in the second half....but did we no no no....and as for Hunt his kicks were most of the time rubbish right down Pongas throat...he did the same in the Dolphins game when he kicked to The Hammer...and I might add in finishing dear Belinda the ref once again allowed the Knights to stand within the 10 and lay all over our blokes just like the Cowgirls

Well done on attending, you didn't deserve to sit through that type of performance.

Latest posts