What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Well... On the flipside, a poster by the tag of Fairfax posted on here that Inglis was going to backflip on the Broncos about two weeks before it actually happened.

At the time I told him he was full of shit and that it would never happen in a million years. Within a week it was all over the papers and within the fortnight he had signed with Souths... So... Yeah.
Inglis to Souths was a rumour well before it happened. Russell Crowe came out and said it on Jay Leno before it happened.

Kind of hard for me make a judgement on that either way without knowing the dates mate.

So...Yeah (again, not sure why you're getting so upset about this)

Last edited:

Mixo Joe

Juniors
That's a good argument for why forum rumours aren't credible. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

I never said you were claiming it as a fact. I gave my opinion on why I don't think it's a credible rumour, because that's my opinion on what was posted.

People really need to stop taking the questioning of rumours as a personal attack. Seriously. Unless you know you're lying and you don't want people to even consider the idea that the rumour's wrong, I don't get why anyone would respond like that.

If I said you needed oxygen to breathe and you didn't believe me, I wouldn't care. At the end of the day I know the truth, so what other people think really doesn't effect me.
It's affect toady:relaxed:don't tell me you went to Marist!!

handyman2190

Bench
Rumour from another forum that talkin sport has Farah to the raiders in a couple of days.
Im happy to see him go but we will be paying half his wage ..stuart would of bought 3 hookers whats he going to do with them as well as hingano the 5.8 who also plays 12 their cap must be at breaking point

callmack1

Staff member
Rumour from another forum that talkin sport has Farah to the raiders in a couple of days.
Interesting.. I'd be happy to go as he's just surplus to requirements in 2018 and he deserves better than to finish the year in reserve grade.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
It's all from a Triple M segment with Mark Geyer.

Someone asked him if he thought it could happen and he said it'd be a good fit.

I think people just ran with it from there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Im happy to see him go but we will be paying half his wage ..stuart would of bought 3 hookers whats he going to do with them as well as hingano the 5.8 who also plays 12 their cap must be at breaking point
They're in a right kafuffle down there.....

I don't predict good things for them this year..

Travitoh

First Grade
It's all from a Triple M segment with Mark Geyer.

Someone asked him if he thought it could happen and he said it'd be a good fit.

I think people just ran with it from there.

Here in Adelaide, Andrew Jarman once announced on Triple M that he had reliable inside information that Ben Rutten was retiring due to surgery gone wrong. His only problem is that his inside source was a bored mate of mine trolling bigfooty forums on a sunday afternoon :joy:
It blew up as supporters everywhere got into a panic and the Crows themselves had to deny it multiple times on twitter.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Here in Adelaide, Andrew Jarman once announced on Triple M that he had reliable inside information that Ben Rutten was retiring due to surgery gone wrong. His only problem is that his inside source was a bored mate of mine trolling bigfooty forums on a sunday afternoon :joy:
It blew up as supporters everywhere got into a panic and the Crows themselves had to deny it multiple times on twitter.

THats the main problem with the segment. You have people calling in with rumours and then they say whether they “think” it’s true or not.

Latest posts