What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Matrix

Juniors
Im disappointed about Gus. But i agree with the post above, We must now bring Butcher home. He and Murray locked down together will be our future for the forward pack let them play and grow together and i can guarantee we wont feel the loss of Gus at all.

GET THIS DONE NOW SOUTHS

Also if we can also get Mitchell from the Rorters spending spree thats a great bonus
Butcher will be available after next season anyway.Hes going to have buckleys chance of getting a run ahead of Cordner,Crichton,Taukieaho,Liu,Abusson and Tetevano.Hes still got a lot to prove for mine and I dont think you could have Murray,Butcher and Fuimaono in the back row it would be the smallest back row in history.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Memo:Crichton,Management
I'm even more angry this morning than yesterday and I can't see it getting any better.
What's even more worrying is that my wife is getting pissed at me for being angry at this time of year when I'm normally a happy Santa.
Beware Crichton my wife is even more pissed at you for making me a angry Santa,"believe me,you don't want my wife pissed at you"!!!!!!

Spot On

Coach
Hargraves is on the decline,he had a terrible world cup and got owned by Taumololo in the semis of the nrl.

Both Napa and Hargeaves were destroyed by Scott Bolton in the semi.

Scott Bolton.

If those Rooster's props put in another horrible season in 2018 you'll pick both of them up for next to nothing in 2019.

doyen

Bench
Butcher will be available after next season anyway.Hes going to have buckleys chance of getting a run ahead of Cordner,Crichton,Taukieaho,Liu,Abusson and Tetevano.Hes still got a lot to prove for mine and I dont think you could have Murray,Butcher and Fuimaono in the back row it would be the smallest back row in history.

They would be the smallest backrow in history, but possibly, also the most mobile & speediest in history!!

uksouthsfan

Juniors
Hi, I've not posted for a few months due to forgetting my log in details etc. I'm gutted to hear the news of Angus. As over in the UK I don't get to hear all the rumours of comings and goings, am I right in thinking our recruitment for next year is that we have brought in gagai and a few reserve graders from Melbourne know one has heard of, and lost nobody worth worrying about apart from Angus for 2019.
What on earth is happening with our recruitment. How have we lost so many good players from the 2014 winning side, and apart from gagai for this season, brought in no one with any proven quality.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hi, I've not posted for a few months due to forgetting my log in details etc. I'm gutted to hear the news of Angus. As over in the UK I don't get to hear all the rumours of comings and goings, am I right in thinking our recruitment for next year is that we have brought in gagai and a few reserve graders from Melbourne know one has heard of, and lost nobody worth worrying about apart from Angus for 2019.
What on earth is happening with our recruitment. How have we lost so many good players from the 2014 winning side, and apart from gagai for this season, brought in no one with any proven quality.

This is a very popular complaint from most Souths fans and it’s hard to give you a straight answer but I’m pretty sure it’s because of the transition of coaches. Seibold hasn’t made any drastic changes yet as he doesn’t want to upset the playing group. I am sure that given time recruitment will step up. The club’s goal is juniors at the moment.

callmack1

Staff member
Couldn’t be more stoked if that happened. I’d probably throw graham outside Inglis. Perfect way to get him accustomed to first grade.

1. Mitchell
2. Graham
3. Inglis
4. Gagai
5. AJ

Now that looks like a respectable backline.

I also heard graham was the strongest pound for pound at the club.
That would be amazing!

Correct about Graham, they said Cook isn't far behind pound for pound too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Couldn’t be more stoked if that happened. I’d probably throw graham outside Inglis. Perfect way to get him accustomed to first grade.

1. Mitchell
2. Graham
3. Inglis
4. Gagai
5. AJ

Now that looks like a respectable backline.

I also heard graham was the strongest pound for pound at the club.
We'd have to get him for 2019....

I can't see the Rorters giving him to us next season....

He's on 350 currently......

We'd probably have to pay him around the 550-600 max....

burgibigbash

Juniors
Hargraves is on the decline,he had a terrible world cup and got owned by Taumololo in the semis of the nrl.Only Mitchell,Taukieaho or possibly Napa would be acceptable as a trade for Angus.
He had a poor final as did a few players.

I thought he was getting back to his best after injury a couple of years ago.

A change of scenery and a good freshen up is all he needs. I don't care about the WC. He's an intimidating presence and a great week in week out prop forward.

Ultra Rabbit

Juniors
Both Napa and Hargeaves were destroyed by Scott Bolton in the semi.

Scott Bolton.

If those Rooster's props put in another horrible season in 2018 you'll pick both of them up for next to nothing in 2019.

Hargreaves is past it - he is a bully and not reliable in finals footy