What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rapes & Vagana?

carcharias

Immortal
& Cacha, where did you find the waves when you were there?
I went this year in early to mid may.
The day I got there we got real good waves at Tallows . I hadn't surfed there for years it was solid 4 to 5 and very powerful and uncrowded.Then we either surfed there or just went for the drive. I got boulders one rainy grey day pretty big. ( top place to get in and out of the water...not as diabolicle as Lennox though). Also had a fairly frightening wave at that Ballina breakwall during the same swell and rain. We didn't get to surf the wreck it was kind of onshore and from what I could gather it would be a massive test of my limited crowd patience.
I'm more your south coast man thats where I got started and have mates sprinkled in some fine spots.
Nothing like getting that call saying " pipe tomorrow be here".

Jimbo

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
Whats wrong with Grafton???
Home of the legendary Grafton Ghosts!

And the inspiration for one of the greatest rock songs ever written...

Jimbo

Immortal
Is that before or after they've been blinded? :p

I can just imagine you sitting at a table with old friends, seeing which one of you can tell the biggest lies ;-)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well one of my mates has no competition.
His two greatest lies go down in history as the biggest ever but it's the conviction with how he tells them that makes them so special.

Lie number 1
I have never told a lie in my life!

Lie number 2
I was circumcised as a baby, but my 4skin grew back.