What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd #14 Souths vs broncos

handyman2190

Bench
MCTURTLE IS A DUD....Shadow...

I dont know shadow as much as i agree with much u advocate....he is going very well at the merge and i tend to think maybe playing in a pack were the props are not doing the job the second rowers not defending so he was always in the 45 plus tackles draining his stamina, our defence is crapola in 14 we were pushing them back now for the last 2.5years we are geting pushed back at least 5 meters , does noone hit the ribs with their shoulder any more?
Anyway maybe mcguiness was a victim of a TEAMS failures our middle like butter

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I dont know shadow as much as i agree with much u advocate....he is going very well at the merge and i tend to think maybe playing in a pack were the props are not doing the job the second rowers not defending so he was always in the 45 plus tackles draining his stamina, our defence is crapola in 14 we were pushing them back now for the last 2.5years we are geting pushed back at least 5 meters , does noone hit the ribs with their shoulder any more?
Anyway maybe mcguiness was a victim of a TEAMS failures our middle like butter

handyman mcinnes is playing in a far far better team this year if mcinnes was playing for the knights this year this conversation would not exist mate FACT!!!Quote me if im wrong??...Ask r20 he knows im right .....P.S ...BUT BUT BUT BUT THE DONT KNOWERS WOULD SAY MCINNES WOULD STILL BE PLAYING THE SAME STANDARD OF FOOTY EVEN IF HE WAS PLAYING FOR THE KNIGHTS UP IN NEWCASTLE THIS YEAR....THATS HOW SMART THEY ARE ON HERE FACT....Shadow...

doyen

Bench
Hunt isn't being promoted to first grade anytime soon. Doueihi is a half so his completely irrelevant in this discussion.

A lot of Souths supporters shame maguire's tactics but the fact is that it's our players that aren't performing. The statistics show it whether people want to believe it or not. Our players don't have the motivation that they had in 2014. I don't believe it's maguire's fault I believe that they themselves just need to move on.

Doueihi looks like he's shaping up as a utility playing 5/8,1/2 & FB!!

He is a big boy for a half & I was very surprised that at 190cms[6'3"] tall & weighing 94kgs that he played there.
I think he is probably a 5/8 No.1 but is certainly big enough to play as hooker.

Many halves over the years have made successful moves to No.9!!

It's part of a coach's job to get his players motivated & it seems that Madge is struggling in this regard!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths are on 14th......lets pray we buy a big gun forward to help sam burgess out for 2018.......crichton is a gun and musgrove is playing ok and the twins have shaped up a little bit better lately especially tom...i also hope we sign a gun winger from somewhere otherwise we will only have aj and gray as our 1st choice wingers...i like aj but only as a winger but i prefer blake ferguson or dwalkz than gray all day long i hope gray goes elsewhere we really need a vanivalu or a fergo type winger gray is a dime a dozen average winger .!....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
handyman mcinnes is playing in a far far better team this year if mcinnes was playing for the knights this year this conversation would not exist mate FACT!!!Quote me if im wrong??...Ask r20 he knows im right .....P.S ...BUT BUT BUT BUT THE DONT KNOWERS WOULD SAY MCINNES WOULD STILL BE PLAYING THE SAME STANDARD OF FOOTY EVEN IF HE WAS PLAYING FOR THE KNIGHTS UP IN NEWCASTLE THIS YEAR....THATS HOW SMART THEY ARE ON HERE FACT....Shadow...
Brilliant post!!!!!!!

Latest posts