What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.3 v Broncos

Chins get the wins

First Grade
As a person whose friends are predominately Broncos fans - I want the Panthers to be absolutely ruthless in the second half. No more points let him and I want Panthers to score another 3-4 tries.
2 points and no injuries is all I'm after. We have just shown we totally destroyed them mentally with that GF performance, we own them now

hindy111

Post Whore
Luai is overrated and yet still better than both your halves

Honestly if you asked 17 coaches who'd they rather of Moses,D.Brown and Jerome.
I don't think any would chose Jerome. Most would go for Moses but Dylan would have many fans. They are far superior.
Nathan and Yeo make Jerome look good.
Nathan is miles above anyone

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I don't think any would chose Jerome. Most would go for Moses but Dylan would have many fans. They are far superior.
Moses is a sooky bitch. Yeah he has some talent but he's not a winner and he's a mental midget

Fangs

Coach
Brian To'o is still one of the best finishers in the NRL. We don't get to see it enough for my liking.

Reminds me of Matt Utai and Brett Morris. Power and guile.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Jarome just getting his confidence back, improving every game. Did you watch the game last week? Pretty obvious which team had better halves.

Latest posts