What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don't forget Kelma and Makatoa they will get their 15 minutes just the right amount of time to allow them to back up and play CUP this weekend 🤌
Good to see them saving money, considering we are a tiny tin pot club with no money and no resources.

Chipmunk

Coach
I predict tonight will be remembered for some time to come.

I think tonight will be embarrassing for all concerned.

I can see it becoming the beginning of the end.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Given they have deserted Cayless's Crusaders tonight im heading over late given only one game. Gunna catch the bus. First time. Late home I know but it might help me sleep. Looking forward to LU when I get home. Very entertaining particularly if we arent at our entertaining best.
Parras In The Tunnel!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Given they have deserted Cayless's Crusaders tonight im heading over late given only one game. Gunna catch the bus. First time. Late home I know but it might help me sleep. Looking forward to LU when I get home. Very entertaining particularly if we arent at our entertaining best.
Parras In The Tunnel!
6:30 gates open wtf.

I probably getting down there around 5pm with my brother for a couple somewhere in Parra. We might sit up the top tonight under cover with this rain. El Jannah outlet is at Commbank stadium now as well how exciting some decent food at the stadium.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I've put everyone's opinion (parra fans only) about this game into TPBs algorithm , and these are the results

Broncos will score 50+, possibly 70+
Walsh and Mam to score a couple of tries each, cause they are really fast
Winger Mariner scores 5 tries untouched
Hands to play 4min
Sivo 2 tries - Parra leads 8-0 after 10min
Crowd under 15k

hybrideel

Bench
6:30 gates open wtf.

I probably getting down there around 5pm with my brother for a couple somewhere in Parra. We might sit up the top tonight under cover with this rain. El Jannah outlet is at Commbank stadium now as well how exciting some decent food at the stadium.
Is it open yet? It wasn't at the last home game

Chipmunk

Coach
I've put everyone's opinion (parra fans only) about this game into TPBs algorithm , and these are the results

Hands to play 4min
Crowd under 15k
I'll make this my signature block if you get this all correct...

TheParraboy

Staff member

Our last home game was the 13th April.

This was posted on the 18th April.

So I friggin hope so.

They are pretty good, been to a couple around Sydney

Opened one down this way in an odd location. Albion Park rail on the highway, near the mini airport .

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Hands to play 4min
Crowd under 15k
I'm about to put 20 on that bet with Shortsbet.

Soto

Bench
I was feeling ok about this game but now with the weather and with a number of young kids and different positions for players I have a bad feeling about this game..
I really hope I'm wrong but this may get ugly tonight

Latest posts