What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R1 Sat - Parramatta 26-8 Canterbury @ CommBank

Round 1: Parramatta v Canterbury

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
I never overly rated Mahoney......but at least he looked okay at Parra. The Dogs have absolutely sucked the life out of him. Terrible performance.

skeepe

Immortal
Pretty crazy. The scoreline shows that it was a pretty easy win for Parra, and it was, but it could have been so much more.

chrisD

Coach
I dunno if it’s the settings on this pub tv I’m watching but Mal looks like he’s in white face.

skeepe

Immortal
The Bulldogs are really missing a forward leader, someone who will lead by example and inspire everyone else.

Kikau really should be that guy given how much he’s paid, but he goes missing too often. But unless they sort out that pack, they’ll be perennial cellar-dwellers

Bazal

Post Whore
Eh. Watched most of it in an airport but looked like a classic Parra round 1. Good at times, one dimensional others and a few super bald bits. But it's a win when we often start slow, will take that.

The dogs still look f**ken awful.