What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Chipmunk

Coach
Well we've had all the possession, field position and plenty of opportunities in the first half, but the Broncos have still scored 3 tries with virtually zero opportunities.

I think even if the possession and field position doesn't even up, then we would still be no chance.

i dont think anyone was surprised that Talagi had no f**ken idea with at least one bomb, but he's done pretty well after the first f**k up.

Simonsson has been good.

oldmancraigy

Coach
That's all on Dylan. Nobody knew what was happening. He wrapped to the left side but was numbered up. So die with the ball or kick it.

Both intercepts on Dylan (he should have taken his medicine on the first)

You sure all don’t act like it when you think it’s the end of the world just because a team scores a couple of tries. I wish my life was good enough where all I had to complain about was a team scoring a couple of tries 🤣 grow up

Grow up!
And completely clueless
You are on the wrong forum dude.
Go join a hippie forum somewhere

eels4life87

Juniors
That's all on Dylan. Nobody knew what was happening. He wrapped to the left side but was numbered up. So die with the ball or kick it.

Both intercepts on Dylan (he should have taken his medicine on the first)
The sooner Dylan gets back to number 6 the better

hindy111

Post Whore
That play was never on. 5th tackle options hopeless. 12-8 at halftime was fine. We've been the superior team. Bombed 2 tries and handed them 2. Good execution and we could be 20-6 up.
Simmonsons been great.

Latest posts