What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Avenger

Immortal
Quite the opposite actually. I’m someone with 14 chronic medical conditions whose last attempt to leave the house was the 2022 NRL grand final. Where I ended up collapsing at the stadium and spending my night in the back of an ambulance. Only two times I’ve left my house since then have been with paramedics to see medical professionals.

Sport is sport. Life is life. Sport for me is an escape for the reality of my life. And the way people act just because the opposition team score just one or two tries is a bit ridiculous
May you live to 100, my friend and I hope you start f**king a super model but there is no need to lash out on your brothers in your own forum. Life is on hold when the Eels are playing.

Take care.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Great effort, very solid. Pitty about the 2 long distance tries off errors. Apart from that we have been on top.

thinking lack of experience in the spine will cost us.

On Talagi, I am sure he is going to make some horrible errors, whether in defence or dropped kicks. But the kid can play! He has been great tonight. Will be a very good player!

eels4life87

Juniors
May you live to 100, my friend and I hope you start f**king a super model but there is no need to lash out on your brothers in your own forum. Life is on hold when the Eels are playing.

Take care.
Don’t know how it’s “lashing out” to say that people are overreacting but ok

Zoso

Juniors
Strong effort, just too many plays screwed up.
For everyone that bags Simmo, if our whole team played with his effort every week we’d be killing it.
Let’s see if we can keep up intensity in the second half.
Didn’t that analysis say we faded at the 49 or 59 minute mark?

Delboy

First Grade
At the game
Got the Broncos covered every where except speed, they converted their 1/2chances.
Best the attack has looked in a while.

so frustrating when it’s obvious where the difference is

Stevie

Bench
Quite the opposite actually. I’m someone with 14 chronic medical conditions whose last attempt to leave the house was the 2022 NRL grand final. Where I ended up collapsing at the stadium and spending my night in the back of an ambulance. Only two times I’ve left my house since then have been with paramedics to see medical professionals.

Sport is sport. Life is life. Sport for me is an escape for the reality of my life. And the way people act just because the opposition team score just one or two tries is a bit ridiculous
Sorry to hear that mate. No one on here is genuinely attacking each other, just no doubt hot under the collar following this train wreck of a side we all love.

Hoping things turn around for you soon mate.

Parra Pride

Referee
Don’t know how it’s “lashing out” to say that people are overreacting but ok
Mate you're more than entitled to your opinion, but this place is a f**king nuthouse so if you start trying to tell others that they should share that same outlook of 'it's just a game' people are going to call you a dropkick and go back to complaining about this shit show of a football side until some substantial happens to change our terminal mediocrity.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Watching the game with some Donkeys fans and neutrals.

“One comment was you are the worst coached side in the comp”

I just said tell me something I don’t know.

But but but stabilty!!
We look like a side coached by the next supercoach in waiting that's earned 6 contract extensions.

eels4life87

Juniors
Sorry to hear that mate. No one on here is genuinely attacking each other, just no doubt hot under the collar following this train wreck of a side we all love.

Hoping things turn around for you soon mate.
Unfortunately they are lifelong and chronic so they will only get worse and not better. And I’ll end up getting more of them too lol.

I get being frustrated by the team. I just thought that it was a bit much when people were acting like the game was over just because the broncos scored one try. If there’s anything I’ve learned in sport it ain’t over until it’s over lol. Let’s hope the eels play less sloppy in the second half

Latest posts