What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Happy MEel

First Grade
Sivo you f**king cat. Drops the ball then misses the tackle to take him out. That’s the problem right now. There’s no one giving the deadshits a gobful to keep them honest. That’s Moses role whether BA likes it or not. It keeps our useless merkins accountable and focused.

I laugh every time I hear someone say they don’t like how either Moses or Gutho yell at the players. If it’s deserved, cop it, learn from it, be better and don’t make the same f**k up again. Look at our best Australian cricket captains. They were hard asses and gave the players an absolute gobful if warranted. It led to elite success. A team as diverse as an NRL side need it, and they need to learn to expect it. Mediocrity should not be tolerated or mollycoddled.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just to the eye I think Russel has bulked up a lot between seasons and his speed has suffered a little in that regard. He’s still a young dude I think it will self right a little bit.

Defensively think he’s been pretty good tonight.

lucablight

First Grade
Damn we should stop trying to set up in the opposition teams red zone. It usually means we’re going to concede a penalty or a try.

Latest posts