What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

84 Baby

Referee
Sivo you f**king cat. Drops the ball then misses the tackle to take him out. That’s the problem right now. There’s no one giving the deadshits a gobful to keep them honest. That’s Moses role whether BA likes it or not. It keeps our useless merkins accountable and focused.

I laugh every time I hear someone say they don’t like how either Moses or Gutho yell at the players. If it’s deserved, cop it, learn from it, be better and don’t make the same f**k up again. Look at our best Australian cricket captains. They were hard asses and gave the players an absolute gobful if warranted. It led to elite success. A team as diverse as an NRL side need it, and they need to learn to expect it. Mediocrity should not be tolerated or mollycoddled.
yeah I didn’t like the time Gutho sprayed Opacic audibly in Darwin but I’ve come around that you need players doing it regularly to wake up the f**kheads. Still shouldn’t be your captain but

oldmancraigy

Coach
Talagi and Pensini are NRL talents. Russel unfortunately is to slow and same goes for Sivo.
I don't mind Simmonson

I think Russell is ok. He isn't a star, but he is a perfect 180-200k guy who can be first backup. He has played a fair bit of FB in reserves in years past, so can offer cover for 1-5 in a pinch.

Ideally he wouldn't need to play though

Latest posts