What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Wally21

Bench
I’ve never been able to cop the lazy shitbag.

And who the fuvk thought lane would be a good choice for a documentary? He’s a lazy plodder with not much athletic ability and no personality. The only mildly interesting thing about him is he’s tall.

After BA he’d be the next one I’d like to shoot from a canon.
In all seriousness, he seems an intelligent man and is a deep thinker. However, he is just not the player he was 2 years ago. He would be the first player I would let look for another opportunity elsewhere

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Agree with everything you have said Josh. But it’s a bit of a worry that we are excited by a good effort. If we had the playing roster of the Titans, I’d be ok with it. I’m not sure I’m ok with it considering our roster
Not excited, far from it!!

but also being realistic. The stats showed we did everything but ice some tries….while Broncos had some luck.

we had enough ball to win tonight and if Moses played tonight, I wouId be pissed!!

But we had 2, 19 old years in our spine…they were always going to struggle to ice some plays. Saunders probably bombed 2-3 tries Moses ices (Saunders, did good, but some passes slightly off)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Once again Ennis, Parker and Graham are brain dead!! We made 200 plus metres then the broncos…..what game did they watch?

FFS 2 times off errors made broncos look fast….thought we handled their backs well

Stormy36

Juniors
Dylan is not a right side player. He plays a tad sideways on the right. Genuine left side player that excels off his left foot. But we had no other option since Moses was out. Undoubtedly Broncos were lucky and I'm not cutting my wrist like half of you guys on here.

JokerEel

Coach
Not sure how anyone can complain about Blaize tonight First game at fullback in the NRL stuffed up a bomb in the first half but then didn't go in his shell took some bombs and got hit hard..

Cover defence was good as well. The Ma'am try was no way his fault he had to push into he line to cover a huge hole after Lussick went for another 4th tackle kick...1000001454.png

Latest posts