What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: LIVE game day thread EELS v Panthers

TheParraboy

Staff member
giphy.gif

Cheers mate

Knew you would get his is ass in here

Lets go Parra

TheParraboy

Staff member
Meh who cares if we win today,next week we gotta face the Raiders away and we never ever beat them away so were just gonna be back in the losing ways anyways so this shit means nothing.

Parra playing Canberra next week is on par if Australia was to play South Africa in a 5th cricket test...

TheParraboy

Staff member
31 degrees expected out at Homebush. I guess we have our "too hot" excuse ready.

We do what Manly did

Make sure the visitor sheds air con "isn't working"

and get Arthur when interviewed about the weather (like Barrett said) "the hotter the better"

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Umm he’s dynamic at being shit at the moment. He needs time in the reserves with the rest of the shit until he improves his “dynamic” running.
He ran the ball well against Newcastle and Penrith, spent the whole game tackling against Manly, and spent the first half tackling against the Sharks before getting injured.

He ran the ball well against Newcastle and Penrith, spent the whole game tackling against Manly, and spent the first half tackling against the Sharks before getting injured.

But the stats don’t back that up. And we all know you go by STATS. Statiscally he’s a reserve grade player at the moment.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Didn't he only run the ball 5 times against Penrith?
If we had more ball he would've made more runs. That's why Arthur's started him in the following weeks. If we'd had Evans on early against Penrith, with all that ball, we could've been in front by 20+

Obviously if you (inexplicably) blame Evans for our lack of possession that wouldn't be the case.

Noise

Coach
If we had more ball he would've made more runs. That's why Arthur's started him in the following weeks. If we'd had Evans on early against Penrith, with all that ball, we could've been in front by 20+

Obviously if you (inexplicably) blame Evans for our lack of possession that wouldn't be the case.

I don’t blame him. But he certainly contributed with errors and several penalties

Noise

Coach
I originally wanted him in for Beau Scott but now I'm not sure. Our dynamic running forward Kane Evan's running stats for 2018:

Round 1: 5 runs for 51m
Round 2: 5 runs for 33m
Round 3: 5 runs for 42m

I look forward to his 5 dynamic runs this week.

With Penrith, Manly, Tigers and Sharks rematches over the next few weeks, I think BA and the team have set this up perfectly. Ambush season begins now!

Latest posts