What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2023: Non Parra games

King-Gutho94

Coach
Nice of the NRL to give us 4 Thursday night games in 5 weeks.

Then the following week is a public holiday on the Friday we miss out.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Am I banned if I back The Purple Plague tonight? Just cant wish any good on The Brave Chooks.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Am I banned if I back The Purple Plague tonight? Just cant wish any good on The Brave Chooks.
WiFi is down so stuck with 9 tonight.

Just was infuriated seeing the Brandon Smith interview in the tunnel at AAMI Park.
It has the Melbourne Storm premierships and photos on the wall including 2007 and 2009 Wins.

What a disgrace.

f**k em both go the DRAW.

Incorrect

Coach
Be hard to drop Meaney when Papenhuyzen returns from injury.
He's a great little player. Always has been, just needed to be moved off the wing which is where the Knights and Dogs seemed to pigeonhole him. Could easily slot in to the halves. He'll make a great 14 if Papenmerkin ever gets fit again I suppose

King-Gutho94

Coach
Just texted my Roosters mate at halftime and asked him why does robbo keeping the plodder Drew Hutchinson in the centres.

His response was well if your f.. winger didn't knock out Teddy last week he wouldn't be playing 😃.