What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Non Parra games (Anzac Round)

King-Gutho94

Coach
Lomax is a f**king gun. Cannot believe we have him for the next 4 years.

Would have been better if we also signed Flanagan.

He is the single reason why the Dragons are back.
We have stability with BA why worry about Flanagan.

Was the excuse I heard for the past 4 years

84 Baby

Referee
See how smart coach Flanagan is...he loses a centre so he shifts the 5/8 to defend in the centres. His poor son has the task to mark Manu now but it wouldn't be easy for anyone...but he's been smart enough to know it's probably better a back than a fwd to defend in the centres...he's the coach we should've had
I would love Flanno as Eels coach. Many have mentioned it’s such a miss by the club to have not got him. However, his son is part of the package deal and he is a reserve grader at best. f**king average defender and not great in attack.
Interesting comments in a game where Dragons were awful

TheParraboy

Staff member
Have Dragons really improved under Flanagan?

Easy draw do far but got flogged by dolphins, knights, cowboys, roosters

Beat titans rd 1 , beat manly (so did we), beat tigers , beat warriors

Couple of those wins were on the back of Lomax career best form, looking to secure a contract elsewhere

84 Baby

Referee

Couple of those wins were on the back of Lomax career best form, looking to secure a contract elsewhere
It’s too early to tell. I expect next couple of years they’ll improve but I can’t see them going full contenders

Soto

Bench
Interesting comments in a game where Dragons were awful
They were horrible and didn't help losing a centre straight away. In saying that Flanagan will turn them around.
Granted if that was us today we would be up to page 1543 calling for BAs head..

King-Gutho94

Coach
They were horrible and didn't help losing a centre straight away. In saying that Flanagan will turn them around.
Granted if that was us today we would be up to page 1543 calling for BAs head..
Come on the Dragons are 250+ plus games behind us in there rebuild.

BA got beat 56-4 in his 2nd game in charge back in 2014. Only a couple of missed was goal kicks was the difference between 56 and 60.

Gherkin

Juniors

I’m glad we didn’t sign Flanagan. Won a comp of the back of salary cap and drug cheating. Flaunted the rules during his ban and would probably have brought his son here who is hopeless. He just gets a free ride from the media because he worked for fox

Latest posts