What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Darwin 30/4/22

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Just like the Tigers game they kept going side to side in attack and thought theyd get around them, without trying to play it strong up the middle. Then they got frustrated. The Cowboys went up the middle and took their chances.

I knew and so did other Eels fans that the Cowboys were going to be up for this game, theyve been in good form, just a shame the players werent aware of it.

I'm really annoyed they conceded 35 points in the end, just absolutely pathetic. Their defence this year has been not been great and needs to improve a lot if they are fair dinkum of being a contender.

Thanks for spoiling my birthday weekend : (

hindy111

Post Whore
I hope this week we do not cop a JA bashing. He honestly is not our issue. He didn't play against the Tigees.

We are just a one trick pony. The coach and our tactics are the issue. I like that Ennis is there. He is no fool and either is McGregor. Poor old Brad has little idea. The others will start working on our play you watch.

Pazza

First Grade
Imagine how shit we would be if we didn’t??? Our structures are fine apparently. And we can score point when we need too.

Our coach is deluded AF and would be out of his depth at a wading pool. Surely he’s had enough time to mould a team to even resemble a top 4 team??

It's hard to watch.

I can just see it. OK Mitch stand 15m away from dummy half but make sure your not too deep. Mitch pass it to the second receiver about 5m but again nothing too deep. the rest of you cramp up into the left over space and keep the passes flat. This concludes the seasons attacking drills. Off to review defense.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The club turning off comments is poor form and basically a f**k you to all it’s fans. If Brad and Jake can’t handle some criticism they shouldn’t be playing professional sport. Gutless…just like the performance tonight.

IFR33K

Coach
The fox team Cronk and Anasta saying brown needs to return to the centres. They compared his form with Munster in the 6.

Wally21

Bench
Just watched the presser and coach basically said he will pick son again next week. Even the f**king idiots on Fox are asking why you move Brown into the centres.

Eelogical

Referee
It's fine to take games to the tropics. Just don't play the only team in the comp from the tropics there.

We have a 100% record in Darwin against other teams who are not from the tropics.
Broncos are from the subtropics. Does that count?

Happy MEel

First Grade
He didn't play in the second game against the Titans where we did the exact same thing. Who was the scapegoat in that game?
We still scored 16 points and were a bees dick away from beating a top 4 side. Perhaps if BA didn’t waste a bench spot on his son we may have won. So I guess Brad is the scapegoat.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The club turning off comments is poor form and basically a f**k you to all it’s fans. If Brad and Jake can’t handle some criticism they shouldn’t be playing professional sport. Gutless…just like the performance tonight.
What did they expect.

People i speak to who dont really use social media have been blowing up about this selection for weeks it all started in round 1.

Kornstar

Coach
Commitment, one team had it and one didn't........pretty much the story of the Eels for decades now.