What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9 2023: Non Parra games

Noise

Coach
Blocker said the Panthers player was tackled in the air, when he was laying on the ground then said it was a high tackle 😂
When the actual penalty was for offside. Prior to that he was talking about how good a Tigers kick chase was, despite Edwards being tackled 40m out on the kick return, then the next tackle on half way. The guy is a f**king meathead.

JokerEel

Coach
When the actual penalty was for offside. Prior to that he was talking about how good a Tigers kick chase was, despite Edwards being tackled 40m out on the kick return, then the next tackle on half way. The guy is a f**king meathead.

They could have grabbed anyone from the crowd and they would have done a better job

King-Gutho94

Coach
Just woke up and saw the Tigers score. I had to double check my eyes weren't telling me lies.

I fell asleep at halftime. And missed the 2nd half.

Great to hear the smug get beat.

How did the cat Luai go. With Hynes breathing down his neck for origin. Obviously sfa if they scored 1 try.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The ladder looks so f.. up with byes now.

Manly have won the same amount of games as us but are 4th and 3 points ahead.

While we are 12th.

Just get rid of the byes points. It's easier looking at a ladder based on wins and FA then a ladder corrupted with extra points for a bye.

Gronk

Staff member
Just woke up and saw the Tigers score. I had to double check my eyes weren't telling me lies.

I fell asleep at halftime. And missed the 2nd half.

Great to hear the smug get beat.

How did the cat Luai go. With Hynes breathing down his neck for origin. Obviously sfa if they scored 1 try.
Good medal for anyone who tips this round. They deserve a new house, car, $1m in gold bullion and a set of steak knives.

Chipmunk

Coach
Tigpies have won 5 games in 18 months, 4 against the Panthers, Parra, Souths and the Broncos in Brisbane.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thought the tigers FB on debut (i think) was impressive, Bula

Safe as a bank in those conditions, Has some size, power and speed by the looks

Dane Laurie might become available? Not that I think we should sign him

Latest posts