What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart to Canberra - Done Deal.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Parramatta, the cursed club, depending on what you think of Stuart (I don't rate him). How much of a rabble must the operators of that club be.

Feej

First Grade
So he tears the place apart and then walks away *again*? That'll do me.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Besides the Tigers (who actually seem to now have the seeds for a half decent future) the two clubs involved in this are the two biggest basketcases going around right now.

Parra is stuck at the bottom of the ladder, poor recruiting for 2014 suggests they are going no where fast. Now Ricky after giving them a record extending spoon leaves for big money.

And Canberra, where do you start here. Since the start of the season they've lost two of their biggest talents in Dugan and Ferguson. Milford looks to be following them out. Now they get a coach who is fresh off yet another disaster.

This right here is the 2014 spoon race.

nrlnrl

First Grade
the player movement will be interesting :

which players follow him, leave the Eels for another club ( not Raiders ), leave the Raiders or go to the Eels

The Great Dane

First Grade
Well that sucks, if it's true.

Could be a lot worse though and at least that's out of the way and we can start focusing on other things now, like retaining Milford and desperately searching for a quality hooker (hopefully Ricky still has his eyes on Roby).

Y2Eel

First Grade
Thank f**k!!!!!

I supported him after he came out and said we would be flogged a few times this year, I thought its a smoke screen not over hyping the players ect..
You think even with average players he would stiffen up the defence but no..

Then he sacks 12 players in front of their peers..

Well good luck now we can start moving forward get Jason Taylor in seven years late...

Eelementary

Post Whore
What a gutless prick - he sacks half the squad (admittedly, a lot of them needed to go), and then does this whole inspirational, "I'm in - are you?", and then leaves at the drop of a hat.

Latest posts