What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising Rabbitohs star Kirisome Auva'a in court after bashing a woman after a wedding

Bazal

Post Whore
I got a nice PM too and have nfi who this lad is/was.

Remember that Hooch character in the FFB who came in and had a whinge many years ago, including calling Dani "soft" for her diabetes issues and carrying on about how his bad back was so much worse than any of us could ever dream of?

Then he came back as BadSport and necro'd the thread just to have a go at everyone again, whilst abusing other folks elsewhere, got banned.

Then he set up a new account to continue abusing me cos I had a crack at him for being a dickhead, got banned, set up another one to continue PMing me, got banned again. Pathetic.

He has serious issues, he abused two posters who had been open with their mental issues (to the point of discussing suicidal aspirations and in one case, attempts) for "not having real problems" and when he was informed a poster he had a crack at for being soft had spent some serious time in a coma his response was basically "wow harden up, I have a bad disc and need painkillers it's so much worse than nearly dying!" He has the worst case of sad-sack self pity I've ever seen, I think it has literally driven him insane.

A genuinely nasty human

Apey

Staff member
I honestly don't remember him at all which makes it all the funnier. So something I said to him a few years ago has been helping send him bonkers ever since? Sweet.

Got a link for any of those threads? Haha

Bazal

Post Whore

Apey

Staff member
Hahaha okay that explains it. Hooch IS crazy after all. 6 f**king years ago. I missed his return last year but I'm very happy he returned to read the thread 6 years later and got mad at my posts all over again.

some11

Referee
Just logged in and found a nice PM waiting for me haha.

Title: You f**king gutless little twerp. That's what I 'really think', you smug turd.

PIkfvka.gif

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Remember that Hooch character in the FFB who came in and had a whinge many years ago, including calling Dani "soft" for her diabetes issues and carrying on about how his bad back was so much worse than any of us could ever dream of?

Then he came back as BadSport and necro'd the thread just to have a go at everyone again, whilst abusing other folks elsewhere, got banned.

Then he set up a new account to continue abusing me cos I had a crack at him for being a dickhead, got banned, set up another one to continue PMing me, got banned again. Pathetic.

He has serious issues, he abused two posters who had been open with their mental issues (to the point of discussing suicidal aspirations and in one case, attempts) for "not having real problems" and when he was informed a poster he had a crack at for being soft had spent some serious time in a coma his response was basically "wow harden up, I have a bad disc and need painkillers it's so much worse than nearly dying!" He has the worst case of sad-sack self pity I've ever seen, I think it has literally driven him insane.

A genuinely nasty human

Holy shit I remember that merkin.