What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 vs Sharks Game Day Thread

Chipmunk

Coach
To be honest I thought the Sharks were pretty good tonight for the first 60 minutes and the game was as good as won at that point. Contrary to some peoples opinions we're not really that great a team compared to the top sides.

I think in reality if the top teams turn up and play to a pretty high standard then that's the sort of performance we're going to come up with.

We were never really in the contest.

We also have to come to terms that were not going to play one Home Game this year, which also contrary to some peoples opinion is not going to help our cause throughout the season.

Parra Pride

Coach
Holy f**k, Bird just runs straight at Semi with no intention of ever going for the ball and it's not a penalty. Can it get any more blatant than that?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How was that not a penalty??

Even apologised for it.

I'm sorry but after last week Brown is not an option at dummy half and here he is again. BA Dafaq??

Rhyno

First Grade
Just bought my gf tickets surely the nrl have a big redemption story for us after this sh!t

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well I thought last week was our worse game under BA, today was even worse !!!

At this stage we are a bottom 4 team!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Interestingly we made more metres and missed less tackles then the Sharks. Also got more penalties!!

Gee if only we could complete our sets !!