What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 vs Sharks Game Day Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
bahahaha, last week eels were awful against massively under strength titts team, this week eels offered nothing, looked unorganised and no ideas. Eel's in trouble mark my works idiots.

Of all the stupid, insipid, poorly spoken, barely literate, improperly chromosomal, pre-simian trolls we've had.....you rank about seventh

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Really don't think Kaysa was that bad. Hookers are always going to miss a few in the middle due to their size. And he stopped plenty of their big men!! The only error I can recall was from the scrum late in the second half.

A few times tonight, there wasn't really a runner ready putting a lot of pressure on Kaysa to make the right decision.

Tonight came down to ball control, and not sure another hooker will automatically fix that.
Ummmm missed 7 tackles, threw two forward passes and his service was rubbish. Let alone his handling errors, he was dreadful, and then Brown replaces him lol. BA really has to look at our bench options because Brown shouldn't be allowed near dummy half again.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ummmm missed 7 tackles, threw two forward passes and his service was rubbish. Let alone his handling errors, he was dreadful, and then Brown replaces him lol. BA really has to look at our bench options because Brown shouldn't be allowed near dummy half again.

Hopefully King is fit....we haven't got great options but he's a far better attacking player than Kaysa. Have a bench hooker if needed but the 9 jersey is quickly becoming as big a problem as many of us predicted pre season

Noise

Coach
Really don't think Kaysa was that bad. Hookers are always going to miss a few in the middle due to their size. And he stopped plenty of their big men!! The only error I can recall was from the scrum late in the second half.

4 errors.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

He made 47 tackles, and plays in the middle, he will miss tackles.

We made more metres then them, and don't reckon they won the ruck thus Pritchard did pretty good defensively!'

Don't recall the second forward pass, but was one of them from dummy half from Norman?? Not 100%.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He made 47 tackles, and plays in the middle, he will miss tackles.

We made more metres then them, and don't reckon they won the ruck thus Pritchard did pretty good defensively!'

Don't recall the second forward pass, but was one of them from dummy half from Norman?? Not 100%.
7 missed tackles is high for any player, particularly someone in the middle where one-on-one tackles are less likely.

Chipmunk

Coach
Interestingly we made more metres and missed less tackles then the Sharks. Also got more penalties!!

Gee if only we could complete our sets !!

We made alot less metres when it mattered, like inside their 20 (in fact I think we went backwards) and missed alot more tackles inside our 20 compared to them.

We had our chances in the first half but we never looked likely until we arsed a try just before half time.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They are halves, not your dummy half who should lead the line speed and be solid in the middle.

I understand they are halves, but you don't make 47 tackles if you are not solid in the middle / leading in defence. And obviously it's subjective but I am pretty sure he took on their big men a few times and put them down.

forward pass

Coach
That was a woeful performance - just woeful. Had French scored from the Gutho break things might have been different but that was the story of the game for us. Nothing went for us.

Whenever we kick out on the full from a restart you know we are off our game. We always do that on our bad days.

Latest posts