What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 Team vs Raiders

Gazzamatta

Coach
Our props beat Packer twice last year. Now he's beaten us in one game and you think he's a star.
Maybe its what he brings off the field Poo? Hard to argue given the Tigpies improvement this year. I conceed the change may not be totally attributed to only RP but just maybe hes playing a part in their culture change similar to reason we purchased Watmough and Scott?

Dibs

Bench
Btw Hindy calling those numbers that cost you $5/min is not a female calling you mr 85% while your in bed pleasuring yourself! When they call out god or Jesus you're knowing your doing a good job.
They call him Mr 85% because 85% of their calls come from him

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL at naming Gutho fullback and putting all the pressure on him in his return,just name him on the bench and than you can decide to start him on game day if you want so people don't expect the world of him going into the game like he's the saviour.

BA is a moron.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
LOL at naming Gutho fullback and putting all the pressure on him in his return,just name him on the bench and than you can decide to start him on game day if you want so people don't expect the world of him going into the game like he's the saviour.

BA is a moron.

Steady on HT. He's been right to go for 3 weeks. He's a fullback. Of course he gets named there.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe its what he brings off the field Poo? Hard to argue given the Tigpies improvement this year. I conceed the change may not be totally attributed to only RP but just maybe hes playing a part in their culture change similar to reason we purchased Watmough and Scott?
Definitely possible. Has there been a correlation with going to clubs in the past and improving them? He has played five finals matches in eight seasons. Tim Mannah has played six in nine years, which is also shit.

Beau Scott has played 14 finals matches in 13 seasons, including at every club he ever went to. Jennings has been in first grade for 11 years and played in 13 finals games, also at the three clubs he's played for.

I just think players from continually failing clubs haven't necessarily shown any ability to lead. People talk about players 'wanting to play for the coach', but I think other players are the most influential leaders in that sense. Wayne Bennett said the same thing. Your culture is set by the senior players, not the coach.

Which isn't to say that Russell Packer isn't a quality leader. There is just no evidence of it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So if you name him on the bench which of these merkins gets the 1 jersey?

Scott
Edwards
Alvaro
Evans
BA is a moron.
lol

Eelogical

Referee
0363ab66a8b93339bfb0c0f54a1d69fd

84 Baby

Referee
BA: Now the game plan is for the 2 of you to dress in Raiders gear, line up on their side and play like you have been this season.

Eelogical

Referee
MM: Dad, Corey stole my paddle pop.
BA: Corey, go to your room right now! I have already warned you about this several times before!
CN: Who are you, again?

Latest posts