What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Tigers

Four forwards ran over 100m, S'ua 168, JDB 148, Lawrie and Molo 110 . While two guys that played full mins, Eisenhuth (55m) and Faitala-Mariner (75m) gave us pathetic go forward. Not for the first time either.

Last edited:

be55

Juniors
I was a fan of Blake Lawrie's in previous seasons, but that time has long come and gone.

Forget about the Bermuda Triangle or the Loch Ness Monster, one of the world's greatest mysteries is how this tub of lard has put on weight since the start of the season. His form has been absolute trash this year. If he's not dropped next week, Flanagan needs his head read.

It's good to get a win, but if we produce that trash against the Warriors next week, we'll get lapped.

P.S. What's taking so long to extend Su'a? He's our best forward by a country mile, he says he wants to stay, get it done for God's sake...

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Yes a win is a win but the way the tigers played, any decent well coached team would've lapped them by 24+ points.

We should've won that game by a country mile but instead we limp home and win by 12.

Looking at the draw ahead, I'm struggling to find where the next win will come from for some time, hope I'm wrong but this was definitely not a good performance from us, we were just lucky the tigers were even more insipid and that is the theme to all 3 wins so far this year.

A win's a win
That performance won't get us wins against the top 8 - BUT
Sloan held his own in defence.
The whole team showed some defensive resilience
Zac Lomax - SOO call-up on wing -surely!
Kyle Flanagan so much better than most think
Sua's a beast
Always loved Liddle - Played full 80?
Rava retrieved some brownie points
Lomax again - never seen him take so many miracle catches- Certainly loves extending his middle finger to his detractors

and Hunts still a dick

Gunna really enjoy dinner tonight "osso bucco" - YUM

redVinme

Bench
Yes a win is a win but the way the tigers played, any decent well coached team would've lapped them by 24+ points.

We should've won that game by a country mile but instead we limp home and win by 12.

Looking at the draw ahead, I'm struggling to find where the next win will come from for some time, hope I'm wrong but this was definitely not a good performance from us, we were just lucky the tigers were even more insipid and that is the theme to all 3 wins so far this year.
Cool story bro

jeffdragon

Bench
Win.
Still plenty of room for improvement.
Some critical play like bounce away from Staines and to go up the other end and score.
Many good performers

Started to play and make a few errors after Sua scored.
👍👍👍.

So full of misery!

can't you just enjoy a win?

BLM01

First Grade

Win is a win but I know it is hard for you to admit it
Who cares how we won but Yes we need a mile of improvement snd hopefully it comes
Now re do your stats after 6 game bet it chsnges snd Flanno is not the worst new coach