What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie is here.

hrundi99

First Grade
I have a lot of faith in Bernard Zuel's opinion so I'll take his thanks.

I think a lot of people get caught up in the hysteria and can't be objective.

Alex28

Coach
les norton said:
Look at two media opinions or look at the comments posted about those 2 opinions.

I go with the numbers and they loved it.
A balanced opinion or many biased opinions...

You'll go with the biased opinion Les because you don't want to think that he is charging you guys a fortune for a half-arsed, poor sounding concert with great visual effects and a big stage...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Unlike the rest...lol

OK Hyrudi...you were not calling someone gay for listening to different music.

I have doubts but will take your word for it.

I still get the very distinct impression you believe poele who listen to music you do not like are inferior to yourself.

I do believe the music industy is the biggest rort on the planet.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
All for it

I like live bands.

And you you bastard, encores if I get too many I will hunt you down - LOL

The industry I hate, not music itself.

Samwise

Bench
we have a breakthrough!! tonight has been very productive.

nevertheless your partner is gay for liking robbie williams. lol.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Shyte, I will watch for signs of liking carpet.

Ron Jeremy can for vouch for the live music bisso.

les norton

First Grade
Alex28 said:
A balanced opinion or many biased opinions...

You'll go with the biased opinion Les because you don't want to think that he is charging you guys a fortune for a half-arsed, poor sounding concert with great visual effects and a big stage...

The reviews the night before were great.
Adelaide's were exceptional as was perth. So I could throw the same question back at you Alex....but I am sure you have some reason as to why those reporters are full of sh!t unlike the other 2.

I dont think that $99 - $149 is a fortune these days for a huge show...

hrundi99

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
OK Hyrudi...you were not calling someone gay for listening to different music.

I have doubts but will take your word for it.

Well played.

I still get the very distinct impression you believe poele who listen to music you do not like are inferior to yourself.

There are a few genres I specifically don't like, such as metal. I don't understand the appeal, but then it's a big world and people are entitled to their tastes.

In the My Favourite Album thread I stated that I was perfectly comfortable with the fact that the list wasn't necessarily what I thought it should be.

I do believe the music industy is the biggest rort on the planet.

Why is it a rort? Prices? Marketing?

A lot of bands I like are obscure and always will be because they don't fit the label templates, but they still have the opportunity to make good albums and sell their stuff and play shows. The web has given more autonomy to many bands in that they can basically control their promotion, and many distribute their own music, either physically or online.

miccle

Bench
HevyDevy said:
That's a fair assessment there Hrundi99.

Also miccle, what the f**k are you doing getting married at 21?

22 ;-) The missus is 21.

What am I doin? Heh, ask myself the same question. Found the right person early in life. Lucky I guess.

Mong

Post Whore
miccle said:
22 ;-) The missus is 21.

What am I doin? Heh, ask myself the same question. Found the right person early in life. Lucky I guess.

I found the right person when i was in high school, till she wasn't any more. I found another right person after that, then again after that etc etc etc.. I am currently married to the right person.

They are always the right person until they arn't any more..

Samwise

Bench
how can she be the right person if she is officially gay which is clearly the case due to her liking for robbie williams. lol

les norton

First Grade
Hey!!!

Man...you reveal a thing that you may have for Angelina jolie, call yourself Les and love rob and suddenly you're a lesbian...Geezzzz

Alex28

Coach
les norton said:
The reviews the night before were great.
Adelaide's were exceptional as was perth. So I could throw the same question back at you Alex....but I am sure you have some reason as to why those reporters are full of sh!t unlike the other 2.

I dont think that $99 - $149 is a fortune these days for a huge show...
Les - you show me some other reviews of that show and I'll consider their wiorth. Bernard Zuel is a pretty fair music reviewer in my opinion. He's bagged shows and bands that I like as well but he's had a point when he's bagged them.

Where are these reviews Les? Are you talking about actual independent media reviews, or are you talking about from fans?

millersnose

Post Whore
crap concert

mediocre singer with screens showing a closeup of his face the entire concert

poor sound, dodgy songs ..just f**king awful

miccle

Bench
Mong said:
I found the right person when i was in high school, till she wasn't any more. I found another right person after that, then again after that etc etc etc.. I am currently married to the right person.

They are always the right person until they arn't any more..

All you ever have is faith that they are the right person though, whether you're 18 or 40 you still never really know. Back yourself and them, and work at it :cool:

Robbie tomorrow night for us. Should be a massive night, I'm not overly that excited but I know Rach will absolutely love it, that's all that matters. I'm sure that I'll no doubt be thoroughly entertained anyway.